Bodyguard's~

It was already the 28th of August and I couldn't decide whether the time was flying by too fast or it was moving way too slow, at one point I was dreading the Valhalla arc, and just wanted to have it over with as soon as possible, but on the other spectrum, I just wanted to keep staying in those peaceful times a tad longer.

Then again would Valhalla fight even be a thing? Maybe without Kazutora perhaps, because I was trusting him to make a sound judgment. He still was iffy around Mikey and Draken, but was there any reason to pick a fight with Mikey if his life got better? However, Kazutora was sometimes displaying certain worrying behaviors that kept on repeating. He never voiced his true feelings to any of the family members, was he afraid we would be weirded out to know he wasn't feeling too dandy as he was letting on? But we weren't expecting him to be happy at all times. Every time I tried to make him open up about his mental state he always brushed away the topic.

As I was sitting on my bed worrying about the uncertain future a voice in my head suddenly told me to focus on the here and now, how the future worries were up to future me to solve.

"Guess I needed that reminder," I told myself, realizing I was about to ruin my whole day with those negative thoughts spinning around in my head.

Right on cue I also received an unexpected invitation from Yuzu-chan that changed my mood for the better.

"Since summer break will end soon, how about throwing another sleepover...TODAY! What are your thoughts about it?" The idea was superb since someone like Hinata would be busy with her afternoon classes as soon as the school would begin once more. She truly lived the average Japanese studious kid life out here.

"Where do you plan to hold it?" That was my question because I doubted I could manage to get permission on such short notice. Besides Keisuke may have already been here since he was rotating between Chifuyu's and our place like a satellite as if he didn't have his own house to hang at.

"At my place," Yuzuha replied, the house was spacious indeed, but there was one certain someone I was worried about, but as if she could read my mind, she added to the conversation.

"Be assured that Taiju won't pop up today, he's most likely hanging at the church?" Did she think her brother was some kind of priest? No normal Christian would spend this much time at a church, he probably just attended the morning assembly and most likely was doing something else right now.

"Don't worry he doesn't pop up here on Sundays." Was this some sort of trick for Taiju to refrain himself from hitting his siblings on this holy day at least? I decided to stop guessing what this guy was thinking, what if I became so intrigued by his strange thought progress I would spend the rest of my life with him trying to figure him out? Like no, thank you.

"What about Hakkai?" As soon I clicked send a response came with the speed of light.

"You're not asking because you're interested in him, right?" I stared at the content of this peculiar message in perplexion, but the only reply I could think of was.

"The only Shiba sibling I can see my future with is Yuzu-chan." I then proceeded to add a bunch of hearts and kissing emojis before delivering the text message. I couldn't do anything but giggle, finding myself hilarious.

"You're trying to change the topic, answer me!" I couldn't with her overprotective ass whenever it came to Hakkai. Then a mission popped up.

'Would you rather ask Yuzuha Shiba what she would do if you were interested in Hakkai Shiba or tell her you do prefer her older brother Taiju Shiba?' What were those choices even? Both looked like digging my own grave.

"What would you do if I said I was interested in him, huh? Would you try to stop me?" I even added a mischievous emoji, since that's how I felt at the moment.