PowerPoint~

On Wednesday when I woke up, there was only one thought circulating in my head.

"They wouldn't possibly join forces to gang up on Tetta, right? Right?" I picked up my phone and decided to give him a call, but first I made sure to change his contact nickname to Dumpling.

"Done." And I hit the call button.

"Why are you calling me so early for?" He asked in his usual grumpy voice, yet I was simply taken aback by his dedication to this relationship, he actually cared enough to hear me out so early?

However, did it really indicate my expectations for this guy were rock bottom? Furthermore, would I get excited by any minimal effort made from his side?

On one side it felt weird to have my standards so low, but from another perspective, it was certainly better than having too many expectations which would only lead me to a path of sheer disappointment.

"I luv you uwu," I spoke into the lure in the cutest high pitch voice I could muster.

"...I will block you." I must have taken his breath away because of the slight pause at the beginning. Yet I disregarded his warning assuming he wasn't serious at all.

"Listen... did anyone from Toman contact you and asked to meet up at a suspicious dark alley?" I was met with silence, that lasted around half a minute before I reminded him.

"I'm serious honey." He finally decided to reply.

"What, are you perhaps expecting someone to kill me for such a minor incident they don't agree with?... You seriously anticipate someone to kill your boyfriend because they want to be with you instead?" I sighed since he was misinterpreting my worries.

"No, they aren't like you Saki dear. However, I can see some weirdos going out of their way to beat you up to showcase their dominance." I bet there were at least a few idiots that believed girls preferred strong guys, so if they just showcased their worth they could catch my eye. Additionally, I frankly hoped he wouldn't come across Taiju, that was the guy I was mostly concerned about.

"Stop worrying about dumb stuff and instead start preparing for school." I gasped for them dramatics.

"You can't wait to see me? So sweet of you." He immediately disconnected the call.

"Rude," I muttered under my breath and started to prepare for this day to start.

When I reached my classroom I made my presence known right after I walked thru the doors.

"Who told you, you can hang up on me like this? Maybe I had something important to discuss with you."

"Well did you?" He asked as I shook my head.

"Then what's the problem?" I just pouted while admitting.

"You didn't tell me anything along the lines of 'see you later.'" He sighed.

"I will next time." And that ladies and gentlemen was mine win for sure.

The school day went by peacefully, somehow. The only issue I had to deal with was that the twins admitted they wouldn't share a table with Kisaki at lunch, so I had to come to a compromise with both parties involved.

It seemed like from now on, I would be eating my lunch with the twins and Senju 3 times a week and 2 times with my hubby. And yes it was Tetta himself that pushed for this disadvantage for himself.

When I was packing my bag, I concluded to finally return to the band room to practice my guitar skills once more, but soon heard someone clearing his throat it being a way to catch my attention.