Lost Items~

On Monday I thought I could finally have some peace, no training, no part-time job just painting and tranquility, and peace of mind. However, Kazutora busted into my room without warning asking me about my love life.

"So you're really single, the date was just a fluke right?" I looked at him.

"Why do you want to know?" I questioned him, nonetheless, he didn't answer.

"Keep your secrets I guess," I said while focusing back on my illustration.

"Nope, no secret boyfriends or girlfriends here. How about you?" I just saw him shaking his head.

"I wouldn't mind if you dated Baji." That was what I heard this crackhead say, but I answered.

"Me neither." He looked at me with curious eyes and then I realized he took it the wrong way, not what I intended to say.

"I meant I wouldn't mind if you dated him either." I saw him standing up and coming behind my back putting me in a headlock.

"Let me go," I yelled while he was messing up my hair. I dramatically dropped my brush while letting out dying noises.

"Goodbye world." Kazutora released me being a confused bean, as I dramatically fell to the floor. But my theatrics soon ended when mom yelled from downstairs.

"Michi! Some guys are here to see you!" Again? When would I have the time to relax in peace? As an introverted person, I needed my alone time.

"Why are you so popular?" Kazutora asked me as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Who knows. Let's see who it is this time." We both went down the stairs only to get a glimpse of Takemichi's friends, but we weren't so close, what could they possibly want? The guys looked at each other it seemed like all of them were too afraid to speak up so Akkun stepped in and took the lead.

"Listen it may sound crazy, but I think your cat stole some of our items. We would be grateful if you could return it to us."

"Wait wait, when and where did that take place?" I inquired as they explained.

"Yesterday." So when we were at the beach this orange gremlin snook out and brought strangers' items into my room?

"Just step in and go upstairs," I said as they looked confused.

"You can help me search, I'm not too sure what is missing and the cat won't probably tell me so..." They nodded and went up, it looked like Akkun and Takuya seemed embarrassed by striding into a girl's room all of sudden, but the other two treated it like some sort of adventure of the century. Kazutora that didn't feel like helping retreated to his room.

"So any specifications on what you're searching after?" I had some organized mess in this room, but clean enough so it would be presentable to the guest that visited more often than I would like, they suddenly explained what they were missing.

"So a hat, phone, pills?" I asked as Takuya nodded his head. "And lastly a magazine." I tried to guess where my furry friend could put those belongings, but then I remembered something strange being in my closet this morning.

"If I'm right there was something there." I opened up my underwear shelf and found a freaking phone inside.

"This is beyond my understanding how this cat got in there." I then gave it back to Kazushi.

"Also stop standing around, I want to get this done with and finish my painting," Akkun spoke up.

"Are you really okay with us going thru your stuff?" It's not like I had anything to hide and I rather not waste my whole day seeking stuff I weren't aware of how they look like.