Hakkai Scheme~

I was holding onto a beautiful bouquet that I buried my face into, the smell was amazing. Unexpectedly I found myself in front of an altar in a church, when I glanced down, I was draped in a beautiful mermaid style wedding gown, I could spot detailed lace handiwork all over it. Suddenly the wedding march started to play, I looked behind me only to spot a beautiful girl dressed in a princess-style wedding gown, trying to reach the altar. But why did she get taller and more muscular with every step she took?

When she eventually reached the altar, it no longer was a pretty girl, but a muscular giant wearing this annoyed look on his face, veins popping on his forehead. I gulped as sweat broke out on my hands and forehead.

"Hey, baby girl!" As soon I heard it I screamed hysterically, it didn't help that this giant was leaning in for a kiss.

In the end, I was woken up by Kazutora that was shaking me awake.

"You good?" He asked once he saw my eyes being open, no I wasn't good I felt like crying. I could feel shivers all over my body in fact.

"This nightmare was terrifying!" I said while putting him in a hug.

"What did you even dream about?" he questioned and soon I explained.

"Well well, I was at an altar." He nodded his head most likely wondering how something so normal could turn into a nightmare.

"I was about to marry a pretty girl..." I paused because I had to gather the courage to utter the last part.

"But then she turned into a muscular giant man. That looked like his hobby was punching children!" I probably was hyperventilating at this point.

"And then he dared to say 'hey baby girl' in the creepiest voice....and and and he tried to lean for a kiss, oh my god thank you for waking me up!" I proceeded to make some gagging noises, but Kazutora just laughed at my misery or probably at the obscurity of it all.

"Don't laugh!" I said hitting his back.

"You wouldn't like it either if you dreamt of something similar." Suddenly we heard mom calling us for breakfast, so I hopped out of bed and ran downstairs.

"Mom, Kazu-chan is making fun of me," I said leaping in for a hug she just patted my head, but presumably by my dramatic performance, she could tell I wasn't serious. We took seats around the table for breakfast but as soon we finished mom wanted us to stay for a while because she had something to discuss.

"I and your father upon discussing it yesterday decided to sign you up for some sexual education classes." Talk about an awkward way to start the day, dad then continued.

"Since we both want you to stay safe out there and we realize how the Japanese educational system could fail you in such a way." I realized how my actions must have sparked this conversation.

"Is it because I called it the Devil's Tango the other day?" I asked mom as she nodded and admitted.

"That was one of the reasons." Kazutora just sat still and only blinked occasionally, was he mortified that our parents decided to talk about this?

"No matter what you say I will still call it Devil's Tango... you gonna have to rip this phrase out of my cold dead hands." Kazutora seemed to have put two and two together and he started to laugh.

"That's hilarious Michi!" I decided to further add.

"Also I believe I don't need to attend those classes." How could I slip myself out of this predicament? I mean I was thankful they were open about those topics, but I didn't feel like going thru those courses again.

"I learned a lot on the internet." Mom seemed a tad disappointed, probably because I looked so smug telling them this.

"You two are going, end of the discussion, once we find a suitable class we will write you up." I guess they really wanted professionals to teach us about the wonders of the world.