Crush

Once I awoke on Saturday I felt something resting on my chest, upon closer inspection I realized how I was surrounded by all sides, catching both Yuzuha and Senju sleeping beside me. When I wriggled myself free from their grips, I took notice of the fact that both of them used my pj's for their own use. I guess it was because they didn't have a change of clothes on their own, not like I minded any of it tho.

However, how come no one informed me that this birthday party would turn into a sleepover all of sudden? If I knew maybe I would have stayed up longer. Then again maybe it would have been a bad idea, I would probably just fall asleep on someone's shoulder or lap, and Keisuke's supporters would have aided him in his case.

Yet, was I safe to assume all the other guys were still present? I went out of bed and decided to stretch my body, thankfully I woke up after my body went thru the modification progress, so no more pain. But it also meant I slept longer than anticipated.

"Thank goodness it's over." I walked out ready to put some food into my stomach, but when passing Kazutora's room I noticed there was a crack in the door, meaning someone didn't close it properly. I took a quick peek and saw that some guys had shirts on, but some just slept in only boxers, but three guys were missing.

I went to the living room spotting mom watching a Japanese tv-show on tv with Mitsuya, Keisuke, and Chome. The whole scene felt so surreal, that I had to rub my eyes to confirm it wasn't any fever dream. Keisuke noticed my presence and soon spoke.

"Michi you slept for a while, were you that tired?" Rather than answering him earnestly, my morning self chose chaos.

"Hopefully I slept long enough for you to reconsider my offer, so what is your final answer?" His eyes went wide open, but when I realized I wouldn't get any immediate response I continued.

"That's okay, I will just find another customer in your stead... Mikey perhaps?" Considering how many times he called me a pillow it seemed fair enough to grant him one.

"No way you're giving that to him!" Keisuke yelled, causing Mitsuya to become curious as to what we were talking about.

"Oh, what is going on?" But Chome didn't like the whole commotion taking place in the living room.

"Can you quiet down, we are at the best part." Wow, he really seemed immersed in it, did mom just discover a new hobby for this guy? My last reply to Keisuke was.

"Who's gonna stop me?... You? I don't think so." And I retreated to the kitchen after witnessing Keisuke's perplexed face, which made me chuckle.

Once I warmed up the food and took a seat to consume it, Keisuke came around, hovering behind me.

"Is it so fun to tease me?" He whispered in this low raspy voice right into my left ear. Causing me to think.

"Spicy." I must have said out loud because he was taken aback.

"Are you trying some seductive tactics now?" I questioned not really liking being disturbed during my meal, but I patted on the seat beside me, prompting him to sit down, which he essentially did, when he realized I had something to tell him.

"Should I conclude that you don't like to be teased? But what should I do, I can't get enough of your adorable expressions." It seemed like he wanted to deny his cuteness, but I interrupted him.

"Does it mean you want to go back when I was constantly annoyed by your ass instead?" I guess just this single sentence made him realize something.

"So you mean, teasing is how you show interest in people?" Wait, it felt like he was onto something there.

"Didn't Taka-chan mention something similar?" Right wasn't he convinced that I may develop some feelings towards the people I tease? My eyes wide opened, and right on cue, the system appeared in its pixie form, her head that looked nothing more than a screen was constantly replaying a popping heart emoji.