Toman~

On Saturday I was using most of my spare time on creating beautiful art pieces and playing occasionally on my guitar. It was peaceful and quiet, mostly because big brother was nowhere to be seen. He went out after 10 o'clock and hasn't come back since, so no guests were here to wreak havoc in our household, which at times could have been seen as a common occurrence. Our parents also left at noon to have a date.

How long was it since I could relax this freely? There was not much I could fret or worry about, because I believed the future ought to be more bright as of now. Sure there were still some underlying issues like Kisaki's endless search for power and control over his peers and Mikey's dark impulses which I yet had to witness myself. But hey, Keisuke was saved, and the boys knew to watch out for Kisaki's future schemes. So nothing seemed impossible.

During the afternoon I even got a chance to take a deserving quick nap. Yet those wonderful peaceful times came to an end, once the evening hours approached. So I took my motorcycle and drove off to the designated stop before I made my way to the Toman meeting.

"It's time to pick up Mikey's present," I told myself and parked my bike further away from the stop, worried that some police officers would catch me for underage driving. So here I was standing in front of the juvenile building once more. I didn't even get much time to reminisce about the past experiences I had here because shortly the gates opened, revealing my special delivery.

"Wait... I recall you, aren't you the chick that Peh-yan likes?" Thankfully we didn't need to waste our time, so no full-out explanations were needed.

"Just call me Michi." I let him know my name, but he suddenly replied.

"I know."

"Great since we exchanged our pleasantries, you're coming with me, whenever you want or not." I was ready to depart but was asked this by the guard.

"Shouldn't you try to bail out your boyfriend instead?" Pah-chin looked at me quite confused.

"Nah... that guy needs to sit out his full sentence to learn his lesson. I have no time to babysit him once he comes out." Sure attending dance lessons with South was nice and all, but he was more trouble than I could handle.

"Too bad, I would be better off without him around as well... Is it true that he is one of your multiple boyfriends?" The guard asked, why was he so chummy with me all of sudden? Last time he only believed South's outrageous claims.

"Do I look like I have time for it?" I asked as the guard nodded his head.

"I will just leave this topic up to your imagination." And we finally left, Pah-chin finally voicing his concerns about what was taking place.

"I may be dumb but... they claimed to have discharged me for exemplary good behavior and released me at questionable hours, didn't let me contact my family so they could pick me up, and let some random girl do it instead... did you by chance bribe someone to have me out?" I spun around on my heel to face him and gave him a mischievous smile.

"Shit?! I was right? That's totally cool, considering your age! Who the hell are you even?" Pah-chin asked as I posed him with this challenge.

"Why don't you come with me to find out?" And so I persuaded him to wear my helmet, even attaching a bow on his hand to indicate he was the gift I wanted to show off to everyone at the spot.

I took us to the usual Toman meeting area, by the shrine. When we arrived everyone seemed to have already gathered in there, after descending from my bike. I caught my company by his arm and instructed him to not take off the headgear unless I said so.

"Michi who do you have there?" I soon heard Mikey's voice coming out from the distance, overpowering any gossiping teenagers' voices in sight. Upon some quick investigation, I found out which direction his voice was coming from, only to witness Draken holding Mikey on his shoulders.