Takemichi and His Gang~

On Tuesday we wrote our exams, I was so confident because I didn't have to memorize anything besides Japanese kanji. Most of the material I needed was provided by the system, yet things like English were just a simple breeze, I was done with that part in like 15 minutes surprising the teacher, she must have thought I was bluffing but came closer and nodded her head in approval and let me leave the classroom. Since English was last I was let off early, I couldn't contain my smile, Kisaki was going to lose so badly. I could already imagine the shock on his face after he realized how badly he messed up.

"Maybe I should start planning where I should drag his ass." There was one detail about Kisaki that I would never forget, it was the fact he liked plants and of course his favorite flower.

"Pacific Wisteria... is that what it was called... weren't they early spring but also summer flowers? I hope I can find a spot where they grow." For someone that was an ass, he sure did have a neat hobby. Maybe I should buy him a cactus as a present, but that would be on his birthday unless he manages to piss me off until the time comes.

I was heading to the juvenile center on my bike, which got repaired by dad from the last incident. I was prepared with a list of questions and things to take up with Kazutora since now he was supposedly in our care, and we wanted to make it right. No one wanted to trigger our new baby so were trying to be extra careful. As soon as I saw him, I said.

"My wonderful twin, how are you faring on this peaceful day?" he was taken aback.

"Is this how you usually talk?" I shook my head.

"Just sometimes when I'm bored." At times you wanted to sound more aristocratic because you were above those peasants.

"So your fate has been decided, you have to live within my vicinity for the rest of your teenage years, what are your thoughts about that?" I wasn't sure what kind of answer to expect from him.

"Do you plan to be as clingy as at those family gatherings?" I shook my head.

"Only sometimes, I have to do it in moderation right? I suggest also implying wake-up body slams." He didn't seem too sure what to think about what I said.

"I'm just kidding-" I then chose to shift to another subject.

"Right my dad asked if you want to retrieve all the items from your mother's house all by yourself or would you have us do it before your arrival?" I had a hunch he was going to choose the first option, maybe he had something to hide.

"Once I'm out of here we can pick it up." I shook my head.

"On Saturday we going to have a family outing, you included." Kazutora seemed surprised at the news.

"We are going to celebrate having a new family member, son, brother." I shoot him a smile.

"A celebration for me?" he asked as I nodded my head.

"Yes, so I came also to ask what you wanted to do on that day. We can have a family outing or stay at home and watch movies or play board games." These were the few examples I gave to him.

"We can go eat at the restaurant, go to the amusement park, it's up to you." Suddenly his face lighted up a little.

"Amusement park..." he said softly.

"Awesome choice," I said and wrote it down while adding.

"We can always eat the snacks there." My brain was already dreaming about some ice cream.

"So yea about the sleeping arrangements, since we will pick up your stuff probably on Sunday you can sleep in my room." I nodded, I wouldn't let him escape from my cuddles, all the cuddles for an affection-deprived baby.