Cat Deity~

On Friday I woke up with a sore throat, at first I didn't think much of it fully convinced it was due to me losing my voice yesterday from all the excessive crying.

Then all the memories from yesterday just flowed into my mind, making me groan.

"I feel like a fool... I must have been mad." I barely whispered under my breath while covering my face due to shame I was just feeling recollecting my memories.

I cried over some takeaway dumplings that Keisuke brought over yesterday when Kazutora gave him a call. Dreading the experience I soon realized it was time to get ready for school.

However, once my body left the warmth that the blanket provided I felt quite chilly. Shrugging it off I just wrapped the blanket around my body becoming a human burrito, but once I descended the stairs, I could tell I was getting worse by each minute.

My eyes were teary, my nose runny, and my body felt like it was burning, yet I was cold, was I getting sick? Before I could question my health state Keisuke appeared on the stair. As soon as my eyes met his, he smiled and waved his hand in my direction.

My parents let him stay overnight? When I was in such a state? Why? Nonetheless, I was beyond shocked, and then a sneeze came, causing the guy to inch closer. Without saying a word he tucked away some of the hair that was obstructing my vision and then put his palm on my forehead without a warning.

"Michi... you're burning." Mom who was already finished with breakfast preparation came to inspect the situation.

"Keisuke's right, how are you feeling?" Mom asked as I admitted.

"Worse by each second?"

"Looks like going to school is out of the question... not that I was planning on sending you today anyway." She admitted taking me by surprise, I could tell she planned a trip so I could forget about my ex-boyfriend.

"You're the best." I tried to give her a hug but ended up only resting my head on her shoulder since I refused to have any warmth be released from my blanket.

I solely ingested the miso soup for breakfast, making my mom question if I wanted something much lighter to consume maybe a porridge?

"No... I want chicken soup." I admitted considering that was my comfort food, something I was used to eating while having a cold. Mom agreed on making one, which I was grateful for. I tried to return to my room as I was basically trembling at this point, therefore Keisuke decided to assist me. I was swooped from my feet pretty easily and carried back inside my room.

"Thanks..." I said feeling grateful for his small gesture.

"How about we go feed some stray cats once you recover?" This invitation came from nowhere.

"Sure." Who wouldn't want to be surrounded by kitties? Certainly, I had one at home, thinking Cupid would be jealous I gave him a knowing glance but all this guy had to say was.

"This better be a date." I groaned in annoyance but told Keisuke I would reach back to him once I felt like going outside.

"Wait are you planning on visiting Mikey today?" I asked Keisuke as he nodded his head.

"Great can you give this to Emma? You know today is her birthday but since I'm sick I won't be able to visit her myself." He took the package which I thanked him for.

"This must be my lucky day, usually you're only sassing me." I rolled my eyes at his response.

The day passed by quickly if I wasn't sleeping I tried my best to consume some food, but I found myself spacing out on many occasions.