Day with Taiju~

Yesterday after Keisuke left me alone and started to bother Kazutora instead, I did some research. To make Michi merch line I needed to know exactly what items I could provide for my fanbase. Although I had this huge desire to create my own figurine, it quickly turned out to be too difficult of a process. Not only would it cost a lot of money, but the waiting time was a couple of months.

However the body pillow idea was still standing, I managed to find a Japanese store that could print them for me, in the deepest and darkest part of the internet, yet they wanted me to buy more than one. The catch was also that I needed to visit their workshop by myself to pick up my order once it was finished. Thank goodness the store was located in Tokyo. But reliving those times when online shopping wasn't as popular truly gave me a new perspective on how much I was taking things for granted in my previous life.

The next two items I planned were a Michi plush, and t-shirts, which would have my portrait printed on them. These two items seemed easier to make because I could sew them myself.

On Sunday I was lying in bed pondering about the events of yesterday.

"What was I even thinking by saying yes to Keisuke?" Why did that mission had to pop up right there, to be honest, if there weren't so many people present, I could see myself accepting the punishment. Then again it wasn't like I could change my mind, also Keisuke seemed really happy about it. I decided to set this date for Saturday just so he couldn't complain about the limited time.

"Also if I change my mind now, my words will probably lose their credibility." I took my phone and once I remembered what I promised to Inui I started to contemplate whether seeing Taiju today would be a good idea.

"Eh, I better try at least... I don't have much time next week, and he will probably end up coming to my school again if he finds it necessary." I sat up on my bed and gave him a call.

"How come my goddess is calling me so early in the morning?" Did he really just say that? I pulled the lure away from my ear and stared at the display screen in utter disbelief.

"Um... Inui told me you wanted to see me." I went straight to the point, but then a funny idea came to mind.

"Do you have any time today? Or are you planning to attend the church for the whole day like some kind of nun?" He didn't even get angry.

"I always have time for my girl." My comeback was.

"Great to hear, hope you find her soon." Because it sure wasn't me.

"So can I come over now, or do you have some important business to take care of?" This guy's flirting game was going off the rails.

"You're the important business." I rolled my eyes, ended the call, and started to prepare for the trip. After making sure I had all the most important items I headed over to Black Dragon's hideout, taking my motorcycle for a ride.

The Black Dragon members seemed fascinated by the discovery that the girl their boss was fawning over had a motorcycle. They quickly escorted me inside, making me feel like I was stepping foot into some kind of military base, but the deal was that my hubby was like the highest person in power, so they had to treat me with respect. Because offending the boss's wife was like offending him personally.

I had no clue where this fanfic scenario came from.

The guides opened the door for me and when I stepped inside, they closed the door behind me excusing themself, leaving me alone with Taiju. Do I sit down or what? Instead, I opted to just stand around awkwardly while asking.

"So what was so important you needed to see me in person?" This giant decided to open his jacket while stating.

"Hit me!" I looked around wondering if there was some hidden camera nearby, but then a thought crossed my mind. Keisuke was trapped in Taiju's body and this was his way to prove that. Nevertheless, the next thought was different.