Keisuke's Girlfriend?

On Wednesday morning as I was finishing my breakfast, suddenly a message from Keisuke arrived, telling me how Kazutora answered our letters. He wanted me to drop by again to not only give me the letter but also to write a reply.

"Mom, Keisuke wants me to visit again, I'm not prepared to read the reply given by Kazutora, what should I do?" I pushed away the plate to dramatically fall onto the table.

"Oh dear," she said probably wondering why I reacted so intensely.

"What if he doesn't like me at all, I'm not prepared for such a harsh truth." I felt a hand stroking my head.

"You still haven't even read the letter, I don't think you have anything to worry about." Her words made me feel a little bit better.

"You're such a bright kid, I'm pretty sure if you just stay sincere there is nothing you need to worry about." Was I even sincere in my letter? Or have I been doing this because of the system alone? I wasn't sure which one it was. I just realized that I had a thing for overthinking.

"Okay. I will try to return early home this time around." I wouldn't let the system trick me into staying over too long, there was no way I would ride the motorcycle with Keisuke again.

"Do you think it's possible to visit Kazutora in juvenile? Like can I get a permit to do that?" mother was in deep thought.

"I'm pretty sure there shouldn't be a problem, but since you already keep in contact with your cousin how about asking him if he wants to receive a visit. Once he agrees we can ask father to fix a meeting with you two." I nodded she spoke reason.

"Getting it out of the system made me feel better." it felt nice having someone to speak to about my troubling thoughts. Would there be ever a time I could tell her I had a system that made me do reckless stuff, or would I be sent to a psychiatric hospital? I shook away that thought and took back my plate and finished the rest of the food.

"Thank you it was delicious." I grabbed my bag and went to school after saying goodbye to mom.

Today I didn't get any missions to mess with Kisaki, but occasionally I waved at him, causing him to be at the edge of his seat. I must have struck a nerve because he came over to my desk at the end of the class.

"Can you stop, paying so much attention to me? People in the class are thinking we are dating."

"No can do, also I don't understand why you're so bothered about what they think, just invents your energy into explaining yourself to people that really matter." Like I would care at this point in life what middle school students were thinking about me, they didn't like me so I hardly would invest my energy in them either.

"I mean even if we clear the understanding seeing how entitled some of those brats are they probably won't believe us, hence a waste of time. I rather put my time on the more important stuff, like how do I officially confess my love, do you like love letters, being called onto the roof?" His eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

"You better stop such wasteful thinking, I told you I have someone I like, so stop wasting my time."

"As far I can see, you're still talking to me, so I can conclude I still have a chance." I stood up.

"See ya... or you want a goodbye kiss?" after hearing this he ran away, well at least he could have given me a proper goodbye. I shrugged and started to walk towards Keisuke's house.

Once I reached it I saw his hair floating in the wind, as he was looking frantically around from his window. He caught my gaze and started to send some weird signals. Was I supposed to not go in and go back home?