First Club Meeting~

On Monday the first news I got delivered was in fact how Yuzuha took both Emma and Hinata for a shopping spree yesterday, to purchase the school uniforms out of her own pocket

On Monday the first news I got delivered was in fact how Yuzuha took both Emma and Hinata for a shopping spree yesterday, to purchase the school uniforms out of her own pocket. I was taken aback by her quick initiative since our initial plan was to go the week thereafter. She must have felt quite excited to spend so much money, buying uniforms wasn't a joke.

"I got the uniforms so let's meet up the earliest we can... how about today?" I agreed since I haven't anything planned.

"But since I spent this much money you better allow me to use you to get out of tricky situations." I was so confused seeing this message.

"What situations are you talking about?" An answer came right back.

"Glad you asked... let me use your name whenever Taiju is going off the rails." I was so confused by this request.

"And what's that going to do for you?" I questioned.

"Simply I tell him what you were up to and he will calm down." Was he truly this interested in my day-to-day activities to forget about his current issues?

"Sure go for it." If it worked I wanted to hear about it.

"Thanks for making my life more comfortable." I scratched my head but started to prepare for school.

Once there I was so excited I totally forgot about Kisaki's existence, or more like I didn't feel like bothering him today. He must have caught on that something was about to transpire, because when the school ended he demanded to be let inside the club room for studying.

"Let's be honest here, you probably already figured out I invited Hinata and the other girls over, just be honest with your intentions, you aren't fooling anyone." He dared to roll his eyes at me when I called out his simp behavior.

"Besides, considering you're one of the club members it's not like I can't stop you, even as the president of the club." He would probably resign if I didn't allow him to do as he pleases anyway.

Senju soon came and the three of us headed to the now-cleaned club room, we left our bags inside and proceeded soon to the school gates in wait for our company. It took them only 15 minutes to commute to our school. Once they arrived we gave them a proper school tour, so they wouldn't look lost. Walking everywhere with confidence could probably trick anyone. When we opened the door to the club room the first thing I heard coming from Yuzuha was.

"Cozy... but who is this guy?" Before Kisaki could say anything I intercepted.

"You see... since to create a new club you require three people, once I asked Tetta-Kun to join, he was kind enough to help us out, in exchange for using this room for his studies whenever he pleased." I assumed it was better to showcase that he could have a good side, rather than weirding out the girls by forming an unpleasant atmosphere.

"Thank you for helping us out Kisaki," Hinata spoke while smiling in his direction, maybe no one else noticed but I could swear this dude suddenly got shy, he even nodded when the other girls gave their sincere thanks.