Prank~

As soon I opened my eyes from my slumber, the system decided to hit me in the face with yet another mission. This time the choices that I was given were either to prank the whole class of mine or bully Tetta Kisaki relentlessly. Which begged the question, what kind of bullying did the system even have in mind? Was I supposed to be like that Nagatoro girl from that one manga series, or the go-to bullying was hiding his shoes and writing some mean words on his desk like the middle schoolers liked to do?

I shook my head, despite the anger that was still boiling inside my body, because of the audacity of this guy, I wanted to ignore him as much as possible. I knew myself in that aspect, I would probably let something slip due to anger, which I may regret saying down the line.

"And I sure don't want to make it onto his black list." I decided to stick with pranking my classmates instead.

"But how can I possibly prank the whole class at the same time?" I questioned myself, as those were the given requirements.

"Any idea Cupid?" I asked the cat not even expecting any answers from the animal, but his head turned to the box which was filled with items I probably wouldn't use in the near future.

I started to snicker to myself already manifesting a plan in mind.

"Thanks Cupid, this will be glorious."

So when PE rolled around, I excused myself claiming that a really bad stomach ache just hit me. The teacher that based his knowledge of my medical history quickly told me to rush to the infirmary, whereas I made sure to make a detour, ending up in front of the classroom. Though there was one factor I forgot to implement into my plan. The doors were locked and I presumably needed a key to continue my mission. But first I whipped out a bobby pin from my hair.

"If it worked in movies considering how flimsy this lock looks maybe it will work." Whether it was Intelligence stats or Luck ones that helped me out it didn't matter. I got in and quickly started to hide at least one condom in each bag. That was until I reached Kisaki's and shoved at least five of them inside.

"At these times I really behave like a middle school student."

Once the mission was over I headed to the nurse, complaining about my symptoms. My acting skills must have been believable since I got some medicine to swallow. I got to lie down on the bed afterward. At first, I was giggling at my thoughts, imagining those kids getting yelled at by their parents for even being in possession of such an item.

"That's what you get for ignoring me for so long." Like geez, I couldn't even ask my classmates simple questions involving any of our homework because they acted around me as if I was just a spec of dust. Could such behavior have steamed from the brainwashing of the system? Since they weren't even fazed when they witnessed I knew Mikey and his gang.

I decided to just chill and maybe take a nap, but after a few hours passed by I got woken up by someone that wasn't the nurse. Kisaki was standing there, having this cold unimpressed look on his face.

"I see you're still here... so you weren't kidding about that stomach ache." Did he think I would use the opportunity to run away from classes? Nevertheless, he knew I had band practice incoming today.

"I will just go straight to the point, there is another team project, and it appears like we were paired up together." Was this a subtle way to tell me no one wanted him as their partner, was he so unbearable? Did it mean his charismatic side only worked on delinquents?

"Okay." That was my only answer, my brain was still dazed from the extended nap.

"Make sure you don't have any plans on Monday." Why was he so demanding? Couldn't he just simply ask if I had any plans? Well, I didn't but still, he needed to learn some common courtesy.