It's A Prank, Bro~

On Monday I was going by my usual routine, beside the fact that I had to listen to some snarky comments about my mental state from my brother, I entertained the idea of starting a fight so our parents had to witness us having a full-on battle under the table.

Later when I was on my way to school tho, I noticed that the system wanted to add some spice to my already eventful life, which wasn't flirting or playing an otome game.

'Would you rather start a fight with another gang or play an elaborate prank that will make your victim believe someone else to be the culprit before you reveal yourself in a grand opening?' I would have gotten a whole 3 points and a health potion at that, haven't gotten one in a while.

And that ladies and gentlemen was the most specific mission I have received so far, and despite glancing at it only once, I received heavenly insight.

"Yes, that idea is marvelous! And I know the perfect person who will become my subject of endless torment!" I laughed evilly having my arms stretched up in the sky. I caught some strange looks from the passerby but hardly cared that they viewed me as an oddball.

It was only after I spotted Kisaki trying to walk past me like he didn't recognize me that I took offense on the matter.

"Should you really be ignoring your girlfriend like this?" I asked, after taking a hold of his shoulder, as he was covering his face with a book. I wasn't too sure why he thought it would work, maybe if he had black hair and a different hairstyle, perhaps it would have worked, yet with his distinctive look, there was no way.

"And I thought you were just a strange hallucination, that will torment my soul if I make possible eye contact." What was this sarcastic tone I was hearing? I decided to fire one back.

"Are you suddenly living in a horror manga? I must be such a bad girlfriend for not noticing... it could be schizophrenia... maybe you should have it checked up." We stared at each other in silence for a while, until I spoke up.

"Are are suddenly feeling embarrassed about my eccentric behavior?" He sighed.

"Don't be ridiculous, I know you're capable of more outrageous things." He totally didn't phrase it right, so I squinted my eyes and showed off a hand movement while declaring.

"I have my eyes on you, pretty boy." He stopped and took my hands in his while admitting.

"No one ever called me that, can you say it again." The way his eyes sparkled made me think he was cute indeed, so I outstretched my hand while adding.

"Let's go to class together, pretty boy." I wondered what his reaction would be if I called him handsome next time.

Then during the school break, I decided to give Jun a call. I needed someone to help me with the magnific plan that I had envisioned previously, and Senju couldn't make it since she had plans with Chifuyu.

"You and me, becoming partners in crime, what do you say?" I proposed a collaboration. But right off the bat, he gave me an irritated sigh.

"So now you decide to speak with me? Aren't you still in your honeymoon phase with your boyfriend, why don't you ask him?" I looked at my phone in disbelief before I decided to continue this strange conversation.

"Oh sorry, didn't know I had two boyfriends to take care of..." There was a long pause before he mentioned.

"My best friend was robbed away from me, that's why I'm salty." Sure we called each other bestie, but I never thought he would agonize over this on such a deep level.

"Sure... how about my melodramatic diva decides on making a future appointment? Does Tuesday sounds right for you?"

"I'm busy tomorrow... how about Wednesday?" I guess that worked as well.