Womanhood~

Naturally, I woke up before Keisuke on this peaceful New Year's Eve morning, we couldn't possibly have it any other way

Naturally, I woke up before Keisuke on this peaceful New Year's Eve morning, we couldn't possibly have it any other way. However I didn't feel like moving outside this cozy bed, so I decided to wait for my boyfriend so we could go together to find something to eat, but after a few minutes, I realized how bored I was. So I started to ponder of a way to entertain myself in the meanwhile and upon further consideration chose to braid my boyfriend's hair. Obviously, the task was hard since he was sleeping on his back, so I chose to make them tiny.

When I was finishing the second one, however, his eyelids moved, so I quickly retreated my hands and acted like I wasn't the one to make them.

"Michi, I know it was you, there is no one else here." He pointed out as I tried to shrug it off still playing innocent, attempting to come up with a possible culprit then it hit me, and with the most serious tone, I stated.

"Maybe it was one of your many stray cats, that came during the night thru the window and concluded you needed a new hairstyle asap." He didn't buy it.

"Sure the same cat that I let inside my house, that was sleeping beside me throughout the night, which now tries to put the blame on someone else."

"Really? Where is it?" I asked now looking around and then proceeded to lift the covers, making it seem like I was actively searching for it.

"I found it, it's right here," Keisuke said before he put me into an embrace, I found his action amusing.

"For once you should let me wake up first, perhaps I also want to see your peaceful sleeping face in the morning." He said it like I was deliberately stealing this possibility from him. I just smirked and shook my head.

"Sucks to be you, this is what the universe wants, you will never witness such a glorious opportunity, you're forever cursed to wake up after me, so give up on your foolish dream while you still can." I joked.

"We will see about that... I will catch you slipping someday, there is plenty of time. " He muttered.

"So what you say is, I need to maintain a healthy sleeping schedule for the rest of my lifetime, so you never get the chance to see it, noted." His brows furrowed in annoyance while hearing this.

"Then one of those days I will simply forsake sleep." He voiced his crazy intention to reach his goals.

"And that be the day I won't let you inside my house," I responded, it seemed like he had more to say but the system cut him off, which just meant I no longer paid attention to what he said.

'Would you rather ask Keisuke Baji to be your cooking assistant or make breakfast for him and his mom on your own?'

"Michi, are you listening?"

"Sorry, a mission popped up and it's hard to focus on what the other person is saying when you hear a robotic voice in your head..." He nodded his head understanding where I was coming from and since he didn't repeat himself I stood up and let out.