Mr. Saviour~

Sunday morning I received a message from Jun, informing me how he let it slip to Hanma of all the people, what some of the lyrics I sang actually meant. I didn't hesitate to whip out my phone and give him a call, right then and there.

"How dare you, why don't you become besties with Hanma instead, if you're so eager to expose me like this!"

"I'm sorry, he threatened me with a beating, how was I supposed to counter this?" What the hell was wrong with this guy? Saying he likes us and then once I'm gone he threatens Jun out of information?

"I see, when I become stronger I will get him for this," I promised myself but knew that would at least need three more months max, to get to his level.

"You would do this for me?" Jun asked, I wasn't sure whether the sobs in his voice were just an act or him being sincerely touched.

"So why did you help some of those guys with their math homework yesterday?" He genuinely appeared to be curious. But was he even aware of how boring it was at the Valhalla headquarters? The gang members were either walking out seeking fights, going out for a smoke since we forbid them from doing it inside the building, or talking about some nasty topics, or ones I wasn't interested in. So when I heard a guy telling a story of failing math and his parents being disappointed in his abilities to the point of beating him up I decided offering a lesson would be better than staring at the ceiling.

After my brief explanation, Jun seemed to accept it, but he proposed the idea of actually recording some explanations for him. Right the internet wasn't yet as vast in its information seeking, so it's not like he could go google it.

"You're a genius," I told Jun, it would probably waste less time and maybe help more delinquents in the organization, only if they wanted to get help in their studies of course. Sometimes people gave up because of bad teachers.

After finishing my call with Jun, I started to search for a camera I could use for that purpose. As I was going thru one of the boxes, Keisuke busted thru the door.

"Michi!" He yelled as I proceeded to throw a pillow in his face.

"Geez, Keisuke when will you learn, to not come in without knocking?!" He seriously scared me shitless for being so loud.

"I may have gotten a little too excited." He admitted and threw the pillow back onto my bed. He walked closer and crouched beside me while finally whispering into my ear.

"Actually I came today because Mikey wanted to see you, he said it was quite an important matter." I guess this secrecy was caused because of Tora.

"What's with the seriousness?" This sure never happened before. I just hoped Takemichi's friends didn't let it slip that I was part of Valhalla. I gulped just at the single thought on that matter since I wasn't ready to face Toman's wrath. Before we went I packed some things into my bag, as well as a couple of snacks. For reasons unknown the system wanted me to take some band-aids, cotton swabs, and hydrogen peroxide, but also mints along for this journey. Would I get hurt?

When we were about to leave the house tho, Kazutora came out of his room and started some sort of interrogation.

"Where are you two going?" He asked, his suspicions being directed at Keisuke rather than me.

"Naturally we are going on another date." That's what Keisuke's quick thinking brought us, but Kazutora knowing my tendencies seemed skeptical it was the case so I simply added.

"I lost a bet, what can you do?" Soon we were bombarded with questions like where we would be headed and such. I had this strange itch to just simply ask.

"What you want to tag along, being the third wheel on our date?... However, then again I will probably partake in that role more." I caught a glimpse of Keisuke's brows furrowed in annoyance, which caused me to let out a chuckle. Tora rejected the invitation and we were finally let off the hook.