UNO~

Despite my reluctance to see Kisaki's face after yesterday's heartbreaking incident, I managed to gather enough might and courage to face the unknown that was awaiting me behind the school gates

Partaking at the breakfast table, Kazutora was kind enough to provide me with his questionable tips, like punching my ex's face to show him who's boss. I refused to take his advice because of my strong morals. And considering I didn't provide the system with any sort of amusement on this peaceful morning I was blessed with these iffy missions.

'Would you rather threaten to sue the school or a nearby local restaurant?' The day barely started and I was being sent out to act like a Karen for whatever reason. Which begged the question, was it more profitable to stay at home and miss another day or just roll with the suing case for some good old points?

"I think I have a plan." I looked inside my closet, considering it was already close to December and the temperatures were falling rapidly every single day, it was time for a whole-ass revolution.

Therefore I turned up to school wearing the male school uniform, which I purchased last time with the female equivalent because I forgot my previous uniform during my futuristic travels.

Kisaki seemed to be conflicted by seeing today's gate-up, but he didn't dare to question it. I was expecting a confrontation to take place right off the bat, but despite me breaking the school rules nothing happened, until the second period came by.

The Japanese Literature teacher was an old man known for being quite the stuck-up, wherever people wondered if he had a literal stick up his ass. He made sure that all the school rules were obeyed, yet was afraid to square it up with delinquents, hence he never picked a fight with Kisaki.

Perhaps because I was a girl he didn't hold back, his words were vile, like guy chill it's not that deep. However, because I didn't appreciate his insults I decided to not hold back.

I made myself tear up on command, and in no time I was sobbing while saying.

"But I get sick more often than other kids, not wearing pants when the weather soon gonna get colder could be a literal death sentence for me!"

"Some plain tights won't give me the same coverage and protection from nature's elements." He was stunned but soon cleared his throat while admitting.

"You can always wear gym pants under the skirt."

"But they are different colors and totally don't fit together, people may start bullying me for it!" The rest of the classmates knew to not interrupt me, and I thanked them for finally learning their lesson.

"Why can't I have normal pants in winter that look nice and are comfortable, why I am expected to wear that tiny piece of fabric that barely covers my legs in the middle of the winter? Just because I don't have a dick between my legs? How is that fair?... I even bet teachers such as yourself enforce the rule because you like the sight! I gonna sue this school for enforcing such ridiculous rules and not accommodating to sick kids needs." I took it too far, I knew, and that's why I was sent to the principal's office.