Date~

On Wednesday when I woke up, right off the bat the system was up to no good, still trying to interfere in my love life as if it didn't do enough damage already

'Would you rather ask Keisuke Baji on a date or someone else to break his heart?' I groaned being pissed off not only because it was merely yesterday I vomited from all the stress this stupid thing put me under, but also because it dared to even suggest the unthinkable.

Cheating of all the things? For real? Didn't it hear the phrase how you should treat others like you wanted to be treated yourself? That's the bare minimum requirement to stay faithful in a relationship, what kind of image did the system have of me really? Like there was a limit to how much of my rules of conduct I was willing to break for some silly system points.

Besides, I didn't feel like moving out of bed today, because I needed a deserving break after being in a constant sea of people. Even if all of them were friends, I felt like I had enough socializing for the week.

"No, I will do neither!" I yelled out and hid under my blanket but it was not like it was enough to tune Venus out, since the punishment wheel window was in front of my eyes, even when I closed them.

"Ugh, fine." I spun it, per the system wish and it landed on 'Genderbend'

"No complains here." But then I thought out loud when sticking my head out of the blanket.

"But nothing much has changed... except my boobs vanishing... I wonder how I would actually look as a guy, like in an older form." Something similar to Ran's age.

"Recalculating." The system seemed to have heard my wish since suddenly I became taller, and when I jumped out the bed to see my new reflection, my hair was shorter, styled in an undercut.

"Sweet, I look hot, kind of like a k-pop idol." After I spent the next fifteen minutes admiring myself in the mirror, I decided it was time to show off my new body. So I busted thru Kazutora's door.

"Guess what?!" Was the first thing I screamed being really excited in fact, but I must have startled my brother in the progress because I saw him falling out of bed.

"What, what? What is going on? Is there a fire?"

"No silly I became taller than you." It took him a while to process my new look causing him to cautiously ask.

"Michi?"

"Yes, here and now, in flesh." Then I proceeded to make a small victory dance, as he was gaping in my direction.

"Yes, stare all you want, I'm the most handsome guy around the block." But he didn't seem to agree with my words, but then an idea hit me.

"Yes, you're totally right Kazutora?"

"I didn't agree with your previous statement, so don't become delusional." I ignored his words since he couldn't face the sacred truth.

"I should totally visit Keisuke in this form and ask him out on a date, that's the best idea you had in years brother."