Family Meeting~

Today at breakfast time I informed my parents and big brother how they were all officially summoned, by me, to a really important, groundbreaking family meeting

Today at breakfast time I informed my parents and big brother how they were all officially summoned, by me, to a really important, groundbreaking family meeting. I let them know it was time to share the news with Kazutora, that was the only person in this household unaware of the truth of my origins.

My word and strange phrasing seemed to have caught his interest, we saw him pondering about it, perhaps he thought by chance I was also adopted into this family, which could be possibly seen as half of the truth. There was no doubt I shared my parents' DNA, but they never gave birth to me, I just popped up from nothingness uninvited one of those days.

Thankfully Kazutora's Intelligence debuff vanished, and Keisuke was still in the world of the living, which meant I wouldn't be carrying a pot of ashes to high school as I previously assumed. Which was good, but I wasn't sure if that would even be possible, whereas I could not do but wonder what his mom's reactions would be to such a bizarre request. Yet didn't he have a full-out grave in the manga, did it mean cremation was not as popular in this dimension of Japan?

I realized my brain was going all over the place, so I shook my head and took up a new topic.

"Right, dad I need a lift after school." Dad looked away from his newspaper reading routine.

"You need to buy something?" He asked as I nodded my head.

"Yep, tomorrow is Keisuke's birthday after all. I have the best present possible." Kazutora wanted to know what I was going to buy, at first I refused to share it, but then realized hiding it away from the sight of others would be impossible because of its size. So I grinned in his direction and replied.

"Of course, I'm going to buy him a grill." Kazutora looked confused at my train of thought, but I simply shared my view on this matter.

"Listen, just think about it, this maniac likes to burn cars when hungry, so not only will he be able to enjoy looking at a pretty flame, but he can also cook some meat on the side to fill his curring stomach. Everyone wins in this situation." Kazutora just slowly clapped, while I nodded my head adding.

"Galaxy brain."

At school Kisaki was still somehow quiet, I hoped he was using this time for self-reflection rather than using his brain's intelligence to scheme more evil things to come. Yes, it was highly optimistic for me to assume something like this, but still, even if the possibility was only two percent it was something.

After school, I was rushing home for the scheduled family meeting but came across Shion that was trying to pick fights with unlucky strangers. Even if I was in a hurry, considering dad wouldn't be leaving work for another hour, I could possibly become their salvation.

"Shion what a coincidence." I said grabbing his arm, and guiding him away from the scene, only when the other party whispered their thanks and left, did he realize what truly took place.