Shiba Household~

I woke up in the early morning, because Cupid demanded food, but once I fed him I went back to sleep. The second time I awoke it was already past 11 o'clock, I decided to prepare breakfast in form of fluffy, yummy pancakes. I had jams and maple syrup prepared, so it was up to anyone's taste what they wanted on the top. Emma woke up precisely when I began my food quest so she offered to help. We put some Japanese music on and had fun dancing to the beat while frying some fluff goodies. Soon the other girls began to wake up one by one, and we ended up dancing while chanting.

"Pancakes, pancakes." in our nightgowns. Once we plopped onto the seats I received an evil idea.

"Yo, Emma can you give me Draken's number?" I asked, causing her to narrow her eyes at me as if she was suspicious I was up to no good.

"You're not going to disturb his rest right?" I shook my head, but that was a lie.

"Just wanted to let him know his girl was well-fed in this household." She hesitated but then gave me the number after some pleading from my side. Once she dropped her guard I resolved to feed her my share of pancakes which were dripping with maple syrup. Unbeknownst to her I snapped a photo and send it over to Draken.

"I'm taking good care of your girl, so recover fast. So you can keep taking her on dates." I added a heart at the end of the message and clicked send. I wasn't sure whether he didn't have time to check the content or just was too shocked to respond, but only when we finished eating did he give me a call.

"Michi, what the hell?" I acted like I was moved, by his quick thinking.

"You recognized me right away, we must be more compatible than I originally thought." He couldn't even utter a word back so I decided to continue.

"Get better beanpole." And I ended the call right after not giving him any chance to lash out at me.

At some point, all the girls left beside Yuzuha as we agreed to walk together to her house. So all that was required to do was prepare lunch or dinner for Kazutora. In the midst of cooking, he came back home, Keisuke and Chifuyu following him right after. Great, I had something to discuss because I forgot to mention it before.

"Kazu, will you be taking care of Cupid, or should take him with me?" Kazutora was pondering about it, but then Keisuke picked up the orange kitty while declaring.

"I can take care of him." He announced, I nodded and showed him where the cat food was stored.

"Thank you, Keisuke," I said putting him into a hug, getting a weird thumbs-up motion from Kazutora.

"Do you mind if we eat the food as well?" Chifuyu asked, they didn't get any chance to eat or what.

"Sure just dig in," I mentioned, once we finished eating with Yuzuha I packed my things and we went our merry way in the direction of her house.

"I hope Taiju is not at home, he doesn't come over often-" it seemed like she wanted to add something more, but suddenly we heard a huge racket.

"Oh great his whole gang is here, let's hurry I don't want him to try and beat Hakkai up." She mentioned as we tried to pass a bunch of Black Dragon members, suddenly Kokonoi emerged from the crowd.

"Michi! What are you doing here?" He asked me, Yuzuha gazed at me probably wondering how I knew this clown.

"Yo, Koko Crunch I came to have a second sleepover at Yuzu-chan's place." His eyes opened wide, his mouth following suit.

"No, no, no definitely not. Taiju is here, there is no way you will step your foot into this house!" Wow, talk about fierce.

"I have nowhere else to stay," I said and he quickly suggested the following.