Family Extension~

So we arrived at our given destination, a mission being in full swing, that's when the five of us noticed Izana in the distance, and when his eyes locked onto our group he didn't look too happy rather his eyes went wide in shock.

"Michi what is going on? Why are we meeting in front of Mikey and Emma's house for? And why did you invite this guy?" He pointed at Ran whom I especially forced to tag along, knowing full well he would love to be part of this operation.

"That's so harsh Izana, I'm actually a full-fledged father of one of the children in this residence." I guess it was safe to assume he was invited here before. Our newcomer just scoffed before commenting about the aspect of our outfit choice.

"And why is everyone dressed in black suits and sunglasses what is this about?" So many questions coming from our precious summer child.

"Don't worry about it Michi will take care of everything," I spoke with a reassuring voice, which only made him furrow his eyebrows, he seemed annoyed at my lack of giving him the needed context to whatever was taking place here.

"Just trust me, bro." He looked skeptical, and that's when I cut this conversation short and decided to knock on the door to Sano's residence. The person that opened the entrance for us was Grandpa Sano, but once he spotted us, his first reaction was to shut the door in our faces. So I had to intervene, I used my whole strength to prevent him from closing it.

"Isn't it rude for you to be doing this to your guests?"

"So your bunch is not here to sell me some unnecessary crap?"

"No we are not sells-men, I'm your grandchildren's friend... but I can see where the speculation may have come from." Once he took a second look he seemed to have recognized me, Ran, and Kazutora.

"You're that girl that has a weird relationship with my grandson Mikey... I remember now." Why did his description sound so ominous?

"So can we be let inside, I have an awesome deal, just for you." He decided to hear us out, but when being led inside I was asked if I wanted to join his dojo.

"I can think about it." Maybe it wouldn't be too bad to have a place to work out in, even if my stats made me strong I could try to exercise from time to time to keep myself healthy.

Once we reached the kitchen and sat by the dining table to discuss the matters we came here for Emma came into the picture.

"Michi, nice to see you're visiting us, what weird ideas did you come up with this time around?" She was intrigued mostly because she couldn't understand how I got my whole family to dress with me like this. Well, it was the system's idea to wear matching outfits and I decided that the theme of Men in Black fit perfectly for this scenario.

Emma asked if we wanted anything to drink and I requested tea, and once we had our beverages I began the show by putting my suitcase onto the table and then pointed in Izana's direction and spoke in a really deep voice trying to imitate the mafia guys you usually seen in movies.

"Listen here gramps, I will make this brief... I will give you all this money and you let him live here." The old man was surprised by my choice of words but became even more astonished by the amount of money that remained inside.

"Why would I?" He asked not really understanding where this request was coming from.

"You see old man, this guy was seen as a sibling by your deceased grandson's eyes, who won't be chewing on dirt for much longer... also Emma and Mikey share the same sentiment on the matter, so isn't it too cruel to maintaining keeping them apart?" I asked and put a lollipop in my mouth trying to replicate smoking, just for the visuals of course.