Izana's Birthday~

As soon I woke up, it felt like a lot of things would be taking place today. It was the last day at my part-time job, and the manager arranged some kind of graduation event for me. Some of the regulars thanked me for my service, damn it all felt like I was a retiring veteran in the military. I had to greet everyone and tend to all the guests, there were also many photos taken. During this I asked my coworkers if any events like this happened before, because well all this time I felt like an idol, not gonna lie.

"I don't remember the manager hosting something like this before, maybe he saw a rise in money when you joined in. And it's his last resort to make some additional money out of you and your popularity." I guess what she said must have been the truth. Maybe my Clumsy Protagonist ability had this much effect on the customers and their desire to come back. Yet one of the nice girls noted how it must have been because of my friendly personality.

Once I was about to clock out and leave the maid outfit behind, the manager came running with a bouquet of flowers with another cute coworker of mine.

"We wish you the best, and hope you apply once again when the summer rolls in." Wow was he already hoping I would return next year?

"Thank you!" I said as it was pleasant to receive flowers. After this I went back home, once I changed my outfit, ate the food mom made, put the newly received flowers into the water, and grabbed the present, Muto was already here. Waiting for me in his car.

"I see you got the gift... but your present wrapping skills are shit." Why did he have to be so honest? Not that I cared much.

"If you wanted it to be flawless you could have done it yourself!" I retaliated after putting the guitar in the trunk and taking the passenger seat.

"Just glancing at it, you can tell what is." Why was he so irritating? I hardly believed Izana would mind.

"Just drive, stop trying to find little things to complain about." And so we parked somewhere near Izana's and Kakucho's apartment. As we knocked on the door, the person that opened it up was neither of the two dudes that lived there but Shion, talk about a deja vu feeling.

"Oh, it's you two." I thought I would be let inside immediately but Shion looked like he was pondering something, was he surprised I tagged along with Muto, was me knowing him so odd?

"Mucho, why are you hanging around Izana's girl?" I couldn't do anything but facepalm, why did people come to the weirdest conclusions?

"Shion dear, Izana isn't my boyfriend, have you checked our age gap?" I asked as he looked at me dumbfounded.

"But 2 years isn't that much difference..." Wait a moment did this guy truly believe I was 16? I glanced at Muto but he shrugged his shoulders probably not knowing how Shion reached such a conclusion.

"I'm 13 tho." We stood there as Shion tried to comprehend what I just said, but wait a minute could this mean that Taiju also didn't realize I was 13?

"Age is just a number." I heard suddenly him say, so I had to finish the quote.

"And jail is just a place." He decided to be a smart ass.

"Age of consent is 13 tho." Sure yeah, he was right, but I couldn't stop myself from remarking.

"If you can't pull chicks from your own age group there must be a reason why." Muto decided to stop us two, as he shoved Shion inside, letting us pass by. As soon I entered I heard two familiar voices that made my face twist in anger.

"I tell you Izana, there is a literal demon in Shibuya." I stopped Muto from approaching wanting them to finish the conversation. But from Izana's responses, I could totally tell he thought the thing they called a demon was just another delinquent good at fighting, that these two somehow were scared off?