Confession~

As soon as I opened my eyes on Thursday morning I got jumped by another mission, this time the system wanted me to officially confess to Kisaki yet the choices were bland, didn't help that both had restrictions where I needed to complete them today. The first choice was to confess by putting a letter in his locker to ask him to come to the rooftop, the second was just as simple as asking him to follow me during the lunch break and confess in a secluded place.

I clicked on the first choice, I mean either someone asks you out or it was a challenge for a fight, you never knew until you reached the rooftop. My only preparation consisted of running to the flower shop during lunch and praying that the flowers wouldn't die inside my locker in this humid weather.

After school I was waiting for him on the rooftop, he was taking his time in fact which made me have an outlook on the school entrance to make sure he didn't dip on me. Once he came thru the door, his first reaction was to sight.

"I should have known it was you." well he didn't have to be this disappointed, it's not like Hinata was even attending our school, maybe he shouldn't have risen up his hopes all by himself?

I straighten my back and pulled the flowers closer to my chest as I yelled.

"Kisaki!" I was already playing a shoujo manga scenario in my head. I settled for some cheesy script I quickly wrote under one of the breaks.

"I have been thinking about you lately, about what we could be! So I decided to gather my courage and officially confess my love for you, so will you be my boyfriend?!" He was already pressing his temples.

"Why are you screaming everything out?"

"Don't they usually do it in the anime? Don't you find me a tad cuter this way? Doesn't my confession make your heart pound just a little bit faster?" He turned around ready to leave, but I leaped in and grabbed his leg, to prevent him from leaving this quick.

"No don't go I haven't finished yet." He had to suffer thru this a little bit longer.

"You can't give me just a tiny bit of chance? We could at least try to go on a date, how does that sound?" he tried to shake me off his leg but I held on tight.

"Come on~ What do you have to lose?"

"My crush seeing us together." Well, he did make a solid point.

"How about making them jealous, it could work right, don't tell me it's really that giraffe guy I have seen yesterday." He shot me a glare, I guess he didn't want me to believe he had a crush on Hanma.

"Then who is it, someone in our class?"

"No! Now let me go before I get angry for real." Somehow I got a bad feeling, that he really was pissed this time around. I released the prisoner that was his leg and shoved the flowers into his face.

"At least take the flowers, please~" He actually snatched the bouquet from my hands and walked away. What was his deal even? He didn't treat me too bad but blocked any of my approaches. Was my father as a lawyer that scary? Or did he see no benefit of dealing with me, outside my proclamations of love? I didn't care I just collapsed onto the ground and lay there for a while until I got a phone call from Emma.

"What's up?" Suddenly another mission appeared.

'Would you rather invite Emma Sano to an outing together, or go back home and finish your art pieces.' At any other point in time I would probably head back home to draw, but this whole ordeal made me feel a little bit empty, was I bothered by Kisaki rejecting me?

"Wanna hang together?" we both asked at the same time. I see that's what this was about. We came to an agreement on where to meet and I was soon on my way there.