Family Beach Trip~

Senju and Keisuke came over early the next morning, and they were offered breakfast once again.

"I knew skipping breakfast was worth it," Keisuke admitted filling his mouth with food like a little kid.

"So you knew you would be offered food in this household?" he nodded his head his cheeks being full reminding me of a hamster. I guess he thought my mom's cooking was top tier and he would stop at nothing to try it again. He soon send me a smile, which made me feel uncomfortable. Why did I have a feeling he was thinking about something strange?

"Whatever you are thinking of discard that idea in your head right at this moment." He stopped munching on food while questioning.

"Don't tell me you can suddenly read my mind?" I shook my head, which caused him to sigh in relief. That was such a fishy exchange. After we finished eating I helped mom with the dishes together with Kazutora. Thereafter we started to pack everything inside the trunk of our car.

"We are ready to go." Keisuke and Kazutora rode first on their motorcycles and we soon followed suit. We were listening to songs inside the car while Senju decided to hold hands, not like I had anything to complain about. At some point when we were halfway thru to our destination, we saw the guys fooling around on their motorcycles, sometimes speeding around, sometimes having us pass them just so they could pass us, it taking place on repeat.

"Michi can you tell them to cease their odd behavior?" I wasn't sure why dad believed I had the power to stop them. I opened the window while yelling.

"Yo, my favorite crackheads, if Hinata's father which is a cop spots you and decided to give you a fine for all the reckless riding you will pay it from your own pockets." Their mood turned sour but they decided to take it easy from now on. Blackmail sometimes did wonders.

"I'm surprised you can make them listen to you," Senju admitted as I shrugged.

"Aren't they just scared of the consequences of their own actions?" She nodded probably agreeing that after all, it must have been the case. Soon a really nice song came on the radio and we all started to sing it together, even someone as stiff as dad joined in the fun.

When we arrived Hinata's family was waiting for our arrival, I could see Hinata's father furrowing his brows when he glanced at Kazutora and Keisuke whereas he was surprised to learn they were with us. As he inquired dad about the details we kids decided to catch up with each other.

"So Hina-chan, Naoto, I mentioned that I have an older brother now, his name is Kazutora." I introduced everyone so we could have a nice outing. After that, we decided to pick out some good spots. Since we were so many we covered a lot of beach area, but because we were early this time as well, there was nothing to worry about.

I spread out my towel and took off my shorts and blouse since once again I had my swimsuit underneath my clothes, Keisuke that took the spot next to me was laying on his side with only his swim trucks on.

"Like what you see?" he asked with a cheeky smile.

"Yes... having abs would be great... there would be so many possibilities, I could pick up girls and spin them around." Senju then grabbed my hands and conveyed.

"Don't worry once you get enough training you will be able to pick up any cute girl you want." to which Keisuke responded.

"Is there something you want to share?" I glanced at him and shook my head in denial. Once we settled in, I whipped out the suncream, and both Senju and Keisuke yelled.

"Let me do it for you!"

"Why would I?" but then I turned to Kazutora.

"Kazu-chan have some sunscreen."