Sugar Mommy Dreams~

Despite going to sleep later than the rest of the crew, I was the first one to rise with the sun. Sleeping with three other guys in the same tent was maybe a bad idea, then again I never asked the third interloper to join us. Despite things weren't too bad because the river was nearby. As I was thinking about it a mission showed up.

'Would you rather go to the waterfall alone or wake up Izana Kurokawa to assist you?' why would I wake him up for something so trivial, also wouldn't this be taken the wrong way? Then again I didn't want him to think I was suddenly a coward. I took my clothes which I planned to change into and the towel that thanks to yesterday's heat was already dry, after slipping on the shoes on my feet, off I went.

I barely took off my clothes and took a dip, before I realized someone or something was staring at me. Could it have been some kind of predator? I remembered watching videos where people said they felt eerie and the next thing they know a mountain lion was lurking nearby. Was this such a situation? I emerged my body in the water, suddenly feeling shy to be exposed like that. I slowly turned around, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a string of blonde hair when the person was trying to hide behind a tree. Was this the reason system wanted me to drag Izana around? So he could stand guard?

"Yo Shion, piss off!" I yelled causing him to laugh.

"So you did see me, you're kind of perceptive." It didn't sound like he would leave, and it would be a waste of my resources to use the Pixie Dust on this guy because one I needed him to carry stuff, and two who would want to drag this sleeping idiot along? I was wondering how I could trick him to look away, so I could dress in peace without a pervert staring at me, would it be effective to threaten him with Izana or Kakucho?

"You know that neither Kakucho nor Izana gonna be happy if they hear about this." I tried to be reasonable.

"It's not like I'm staring at their girl." I sighed but got an idea. I stared into the distance and suddenly said confidently.

"Izana, great you came can you take care of this guy?" As soon Shion looked away I stood up and ran for the towel and covered myself with it. Now the question was, do I just change here, or take my stuff and run to the camp? I nodded my head to my inner thoughts. Camp it was.

"Where are you running?" Shion yelled, I didn't even answer him just prayed he wouldn't catch up to me.

Once I arrived panting heavily both Kakucho and Izana were surprised to see me in only a towel.

"What happened, was there a wild animal at the waterfall?" Kakucho asked as I nodded, but then changed my mind.

"More like a pesky insect called Shion, can you guys tell him to knock it off? He didn't want to listen to me."

"I will change in the tent, don't let him inside please." As I was changing I heard Kakucho running around after Shion, I think some fight ensued, between the two. Once I came out fully clothed I saw Izana saying something to Shion that made him look like he was ready to piss his pants.

"Apologize to Michi," Izana demanded, I could see that Shion had already a hit mark on his face.

"Sorry," Shion said kneeling on his knees, but then he turned to Izana.

"You should have warned me, that she's your girl then I would have stayed away." I facepalmed, I didn't even feel like correcting him. I just decided to prepare breakfast and get out of here, I didn't want the system to come up with other ridiculous scenarios.

"I'm sorry Michi I didn't think he would try that," Kakucho told me, now suggesting doing the noddles himself because he felt bad.

"You have nothing to apologize for, besides like I will let a pesky insect ruin my day." After all, I outsmarted him, that sounded like a win in my book to me.