Pink Haired Friend~

Thursday went by peacefully, no missions so I just spent my time on school homework and creating artwork. I thought it would be nice to paint something myself and setting it up on the wall, I didn't finish the piece, but left it to complete it on another day.

However, Friday was a different story, when I was sitting inside one of the female bathroom stalls at school I heard someone walking into the stall next to me. Now the system window decided that a bathroom was the best place to establish new relationships.

'Would you rather sing a song at top of your lungs or ask the person in the stall next to you if they wanted to hold hands?' Singing a song sounded way better until I realized that asking to hold hands would hand me over the Intelligence stat I so desperately desired.

"Yo girlie do you want to hold hands?" why did I decide it was the best to sound like some kind of bad boy straight out of a fanfiction? I outstretched my hand ready to be rejected, but someone actually grasped my hand.

"Wait, you didn't touch anything weird with your hand." The girl next stall asked.

"Nope," I said, well this was weird. We held our hands together until I excused myself and finished my business and went to wash my hands. When the bathroom stall opened I wasn't expecting this person to walk out.

I saw pink locks of hair and green eyes, Senju was standing there in the same school uniform I had. Wasn't she supposed to come into the picture in like 2 years, well I guess things couldn't proceed as normal anymore since I was here? Then again I had nothing to do with the plot, so it wouldn't matter who I met first.

"Is this how you usually go about making friends?" she asked me with a beaming smile.

"Not really, but it worked this time around." I felt my mouth instinctively smiling back at her.

"So are we friends now?"

"If you're up to having such a friend, if not we can stay as stall mates." I shot finger guns at her, seemed quite funny in my head. She just laughed at my antics and put me into a hug?

'Friendship with Senju Akashi reached level 2.' Wait already, I guess I caught her interest.

"How about hanging together after school?" Since I didn't have that many girlfriends, I should have given it a shot right?

"Sadly I don't have money to spend, how about we hang out at my house." I guess all the money she had in the manga came from her gang activities. Wasn't her brother trying to pay off his debts right now. As per my deduction, they must have created Brahman after Tokyo Manji Gang disbanded right? I agreed to wait for her at the school gates, apparently, it was her turn to clean up the classroom.

As I waited for her arrival after my lessons ended, I saw Kisaki walking by.

"Bye~ Honey~" I wasn't so sure why it was so hilarious to tease him, but it was certain he did nothing about it. Was he treating me as an unimportant school NPC? Made me wonder what he would do if I got in his way, which I could see myself doing. There was no way I would let his devilish tongue sway my close family, which Kazutora would become pretty soon.

"Ah, you're here. Let's go." I heard Senju say, I nodded and we took the subway to reach her house, exchanging our names and other details like our favorite hobbies.

At this point I already visited 5 different houses this past 2 weeks, was this some kind of new superpower? Did people see me and thought, oh yes this person is trustworthy enough that I want them to dwell in my domain?

"Here we are." We walked inside, it was a little bit unattended.

"Sorry about the mess," she said, well I wasn't surprised this house was a mess, probably as much of a mess as her family relations. Something irked me into actually offering help with cleaning.