Sleepover~

The next day I prepared breakfast and lunch and left early for my part-time job shift. As I was strolling to the subway station I had this strange sensation once again that someone was observing me, since looking around like crazy would make my tail suspicious I decided to switch on the camera and start recording, shifting my purse to the back to see who was so daring. It wasn't just a simple paranoia, was it?

Once at the job I witness how one of the customers was Sanzu in flesh, he didn't give me the feeling of being in this kind of stuff so I was mildly suspecting him to be the perpetrator that was spying on me and my everyday life. Did he get wind of the Toman spy theory and decided to investigate? Or did he perhaps didn't like how sociable I was friends with both Toman and his siblings? Was he even aware I knew them? Thankfully he didn't think about getting closer to me, he was asking for other maids to serve him and then left after eating. I thought it would be the end of it all. Nevertheless, when my shift finished I decided to have the cameras still rolling, for safety purposes. Just in case. The feeling of someone staring a hole into my neck was back. I tried to act as normal as possible but at the same time wanted to just dash the hell out of there.

As soon I reached my house, I decided to have a look at what my cameras have captured, hold and behold my theory was right and Sanzu was in fact following me around like a psycho.

"What does he even want from me?" I haven't offended either him or Toman, why was he so persistent then? Did he think I had too much positive influence on the group so he could not let his crazy side loose? That's when a mission popped up.

'Would you rather ignore Haruchiyo Akashi for one week straight or go out there and stab him in "self-defense"?' Even if I had the urge to stab him, I didn't feel like getting stuck in juvenile for this shit. But there was another method that I could use to mess him up a little for scaring me. It sounded like the system knew he would be stalking me for a while, hence all I needed to do was gather evidence and then ask Mikey to do something about this guy. Make something up that I no longer feel safe around Toman and how we no longer can stay friends and boom, all shit would get loose.

"Michi you're a genius." Why get your own hands dirty when you can have someone do the job for you. I clicked on the first option and decided to see first what rewards would I be getting since this mission seemed kinda lengthy.

"Three stats points and three additional Fairy Dust? Like hell yeah I want that." Fairy dust seemed like the best self-defense weapon out here, one sniff and my enemy be out cold sleeping, who wouldn't want something so convenient? The few targets I could think of using them on would be Taiju and the Haitani brothers. Having the mystery finally resolved, I decided to make some food, since Kazutora would leave soon for Keisuke's house, where he will be sleeping over at.

When we finished eating dinner Kazutora left while saying.

"Have fun." which my response was.

"You too." the first person to arrive was Senju.

"Let's go crazy!" she mentioned now urging me to put on the nightgowns.

"Come on, let's change already." Once we did all the other girls arrived, and the first thing they wanted to do was eat snacks, and talk about love life, while Emma decided to paint Hinata's nails, who was her first target.

"So I and Hina are already dating, what about you three, do you have anyone you like?"

Me, Yuzuha, and Senju shook our heads in denial.

"What about the guy you kissed?" Emma soon acquired, what was I supposed to say?

"Got rejected, got over it... I have no else I'm crushing on right now." but then Yuzuha changed the topic.