Harem Date~

During my morning routine when I was standing in front of the mirror wondering what kind of accessory would bring out more cuteness to my male school outfit, I got reminded by my older brother.

"Don't forget about the Toman meeting that is today." This made me seriously ponder why these were always falling on either Wednesday or Saturday, were those Mikey's favorite days to meet up with his buddies?

"Gotcha!" I yelled back and decided to remind others by sending a group text message to my division, and then I left the house after putting on a butterfly hair clip onto my hair.

When I reached school I resolved to inform Kisaki of my final decision concerning his previous request, since I already reached a conclusion there was no need to postpone it any longer. Sure I may have not recognized every single point when making this hasty decision, but I thought it was the right thing to do.

"Right... Kisaki, regarding your proposal... I decided that I don't really mind staying as friends." He was astonished by my answer, perhaps because he wasn't expecting a positive outcome?

However I knew how tricky life could be at times, just because I decided to give him another chance, and we came to good terms, it didn't mean things would work themself out. Sometimes people drifted away because their relationship didn't feel the same anymore.

"Thanks for giving me another chance." I was hoping his words were sincere, but I couldn't shake away this strange feeling that something didn't really add up. Not necessarily because he was plotting something evil, but more like he was holding back some important information. Though it's not like I could press him on it, maybe someday he would open up to me, until then it wasn't any of my business, people were allowed to have secrets.

Once the school day flew by, I tried to leave its premises in a hurry, only to be picked up by two individuals by my arms when I exited the school gates.

It sure was a peculiar situation to find oneself in, hence the baffled facial expression I made, which caused particular someone to laugh, and when I looked up to find the culprit I discovered it was Shion and Mocchi.

"What is this about? Why are the two of you trying to kidnap me during daylight?"

"Izana's order." I gasped loudly.

"Never took him for some gangsta that was involving himself in human trafficking."

"Very funny..." The big guy didn't seem impressed by my joke, therefore the sarcastic tone.

"So what are those orders exactly?" I finally inquired. I could tell those dudes didn't exactly just depart from the school grounds based on their more fancy outfit choices.

"Wait... since you're rich... are you in possession of any fancy dresses?" Shion asked as I nodded my head, that's when I spotted Momo while delivering my next question.

"Yeah what about it?" When our eyes met she was ready to give me a report of her sudden visit.

"I'm here as a stylist!"

"Whose?" She gave me a cheeky smile while pointing in my direction. Did she get introduced to Izana and his group by the Haitani Hoes?

"Lead the way to your house, we can crash there, and prepare your new look over there." I was so confused, hence why my mind was ready to refuse the odd offer, but of course, Venus at times didn't let me make my own decisions.

'Would you rather follow thru with Izana Kurokawa's plan or visit your dear friend in juvenile called South Terano?' I rolled my eyes, this system knew me too well.

"I guess let's do this."

"And we who thought there would be more resistance."

"You want there to be?" I questioned but they both shook their heads in unison.