Date With Taiju~

It was the 16th of August and I couldn't believe I agreed to this stupid date idea, but before that, I had other stuff to do. When visiting Wakasa's gym to my surprise despite Takeomi declaring he wouldn't drop in here for a while, he was seated there like he was awaiting something.

"Please stop her!" Takeomi yelled right after our eyes met. I shifted my gaze to Senju that was holding two pictures in front of her brother's face. One was of a young girl, which was around my age, and a full-grown woman with massive boobs.

"Tell me honestly which one do you like more?" Senju questioned in a stern voice. Where was this interaction between those two siblings going?

"Neither I already told you, just leave me alone!" Senju proceeded to gasp.

"You're attracted to Michi, you're just afraid to admit it... I can't believe my brother is a pedo!" She proceeded to sob right after.

"Are you guys pulling a prank on me or what? I was pretty sure I told you Senju that what happened the other day was my fault." She then explained her standing.

"But which older bro would pin their sister's friend to the floor like that?" Wakasa chimed into this conversation.

"She does have a solid point." I wondered what I could say to make them stop.

"If you keep this up, I won't be able to keep pulling my pranks on him anymore, since he will panic every single time." Then I added.

"Besides I'm certain his type is women with big bonkers, he's just don't wanna be labeled as a pervert." Takeomi that previously looked quite touched by my actions, face suddenly became grim.

"Anyway let's start the training I have many things to do today." Wakasa was impressed by my determination today. But my only motivation today was to end this day as fast as I could. After training, I bought some take-away food and made my way to Izana's and Kakucho's apartment.

"Come in!" Izana welcomed me and had me walk inside.

"I bought you guys some food, is Kakucho here?" I inquired as he proceeded to pop his head out from the other room.

"I'm here." That was splendid.

"I hope you two have free time today." They were already going thru the food I purchased.

"You want to hang out?" Kakucho asked.

"More like, remember how I promised to buy you a phone?" Kakucho nodded as I smiled at him.

"It's time! While we are it, because I have the funds we can get Izana one as well." I kept wondering even if I knew when Izana's birthday was, I never asked him about it, and because I couldn't figure out how to bring it up in a normal conversation flow I just decided to go for the purchase so he wouldn't feel excluded. But my smile disappeared when I saw Kakucho shaking his head.

"No, isn't that too much." A remarkable yet stupid idea entered my mind.

"Let me be your sugar momma." Kakucho just mumbled some nonsense with a blushing face, I glanced at Izana in search of interpretations but he just shrugged his shoulders, right I just noticed how he finally got a haircut.

"Looking good, by the way." I gave him a thumbs-up, he was rocking the same haircut I had seen him have in the manga.

We ate the food and went on our search for phones, Kakucho tried his best to pick something more affordable.

"Rather than looking for something cheap, find something that will last, like in case you get into a fight and someone smacks it from your hand it won't break as easily." Kakucho looked amazed by my train of thoughts.