Family Talk~

I was excited about this day, mostly because our parents would be at home, but I also would be less busy cooking for everyone. Since we were supposed to go traveling on Wednesday I had to get in touch with the manager to change my shift, thankfully one of the older maids, switched the shift with me once I explained how excited I was about visiting my grandparents since I haven't seen them in forever, or more like never.

When the morning shift ended I was delighted to run back home, but that's when I received an unexpected call from Draken. Was he perhaps gonna talk about yesterday's incident? I accepted it considering there was still a long way back home so I had some time to spare for chitchat.

"Yes, Draken?" I asked as he quickly changed into apologetic mode.

"We are sorry Michi... for Sanzu's crazy ass, we had no clue he was capable of using his subordinates to stalk girls... we all gave him a piece of our mind, but considering his crazy nature we aren't sure he got the memo." As long they knew about his antics and he didn't waste his time stalking me every day it was fine with me, but suddenly someone yelled into the rule.

"I made sure to let him know stalking girls isn't a good way to get laid!" What the hell was Smiley talking about?

"It's better to tell him that Mikey-senpai won't notice him if he stalks innocent girls for giggles and shits." Smiley was already losing his cool, at this point, he could totally pioneer the Happy nickname since all he ever did around me was laugh his ass off.

"But are you alright? I reckon it must have been a nasty experience." Wow, mom Draken was looking out for me, I was so touched.

"I was scared at first... but after realizing how out of touch with reality this guy is... I can't do anything but pity him... I will somehow get the money maybe do a charity and ask his brother permission to send him to therapy." Draken that saw his state agreed that maybe this guy would need a whole ass year of therapy sessions.

"I will try to find the best out there." Hopefully, Sanzu would accept the offer, if not I would just ask Mikey to order him to go there. Would he take the sound advice of his king? There were so many moments where he did nasty shit behind Mikey's back.

"If you see him lurking around you again, tell us and we will beat him up for you," Draken assured.

"Wow, that's so sweet of you, I can see why Emma likes you so much." He just sighed and we ended the call at that.

As I walked into the house, I realized the heavy atmosphere filling the room, mom and dad were back from the trip but I could tell something was bothering them.

"Welcome back!" I said hugging them both and despite their sour mood they returned the gesture.

"Did something happen? Why are you so gloom?" I inquire, did something bad happen? Something involving Kazutora? Because I couldn't see him anywhere.

"Where's Kazutora?" I asked while dad answered.

"He went to hang out with Keisuke." then mom expressed with a heavy heart.

"Michi can you take a seat, we need to talk about something." I nodded my head, did I do something, did they find something weird in my room? Was I in deep trouble? If not why would their faces seem so grim, then again weren't they also acting like this during their last call?

"Michi...who are you?" Wait where was this conversation going? Was I found out? I just sat in the chair frozen in place, my heart already racing from all the anxiety this question gave me. I felt more dread from this single question than when I ever was when being stalked by Sanzu.

"Once we reached the Jeju island, I dreamed about the past, the time when I and your father couldn't conceive a child no matter what we did, we were told by the doctors how we couldn't have children on our own, how our only option would be to adopt..." So once they were away they recalled their memories that were replaced by the system's power? Would I be kicked out if they knew about my origins?