Summer Fun~

On Friday as we were munching and digging into our breakfast all four of us, a ring signal coming out of my phone disturbed our peace. Looking at the display I realized Draken was the one calling me from all the people. I was hesitant to answer because what could this beanpole even want from me? I carefully placed the pink flip phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked carefully but got quickly overwhelmed by the energy of the other individual.

"Michi!" That wasn't Draken's voice at all.

"Yes?" I responded but suddenly realized that the person on the other end was Mikey.

"We are planning to hit the beach today, come join us!" He sounded really excited. I would agree but there was only a minor obstacle, I honestly didn't want to leave Kazutora alone now when our parents were away. Where else was he supposed to get his daily hug supply?

"I'm not sure... I have guests at home and I don't plan on moving anywhere without my older brother." Kazutora seemed really moved at my words, so he leaned in and put his head on my shoulder, how could I restrain myself from giving him pats, I simply couldn't. Additionally, I wasn't convinced that Kazutora meeting Mikey was such a good idea, but at the same time I wasn't supposed to know about their tense relationship, maybe this was the perfect opportunity to test the waters and see if they would get along.

"Just have your guests and brother tag along." Mikey proposed without my hesitation, don't tell me he already forgot how Kazutora was my older sibling. Then there was a pause in our conversation until Mikey added.

"Emma and Hinata are tagging along." Was he trying to tempt me with pretty girls? Well, it sure did work.

"Lemme check what the others are thinking." I covered the phone with my palm and inquired about others' thoughts about this matter.

"My friend is inviting us to the beach, do you want to tag along?" Hakkai nodded, I could tell someone had already sent him a message, maybe Mitsuya gave him his own invitation, however, Yuzuha had her own concerns.

"But our swimsuits are back at the house." I thought about this issue.

"How about we check the house, before going to the beach, if by chance Taiju is still lurking around we can just dip." She agreed to the idea, probably because she didn't want to feel like a burden. However I didn't mind having her and Hakkai around, the house was much more lively and Kazutora had someone to chat with while I was away.

"We are facing some obstacles but we will try to come." I disconnected the call and upon learning that Emma and Hinata would be there too, Yuzu-chan proposed.

"How about inviting Senju over? Won't she feel excluded if all three of us be there without her?" She sure knew how to look out for others.

"Great idea... but the problem is we only have two bikes..." Only Kazutora and Hakkai possessed one, so how were we supposed to pick Senju up? As I was pondering about it we heard motorcycle sounds coming from the outside. I walked to the window, curious who was making such noise first thing in the morning. Hold and behold, Chifuyu and Keisuke arrived probably to give the same invitation Mikey offered us.

"I guess the problem just solved itself." As I opened the door, Keisuke came running, shock soon struck me when he put his hands on my waist and picked me up like I was light as a feather.

"Not so sure why you're so excited to see me... but please put me down." This was so embarrassing. Chifuyu just laughed at our interaction. But these two explained how they forgot about eating breakfast because they were rushing here and now I had two other mouths to feed. As I was whipping out something simple for them to snack on I also explained how the sleepy head invited us all for the beach trip. Keisuke seemed to be surprised at the news, but soon I mentioned about inviting Senju over as well. Chifuyu this cutie volunteered of picking her up. So I gave Senju a call.