Recruiting Mitsuya~

Once I was done with my part-time job on Sunday I decided to dispatch my plan of making Draken confess his undying love for Emma into motion. I have been sending single flowers to Emma regularly since that day we met since bouquets would be a stretch, today I even dropped off the painting I was working on. Thankfully neither Mikey nor Draken were present at her residence, good if he didn't know what his rival in love looked like, he may have accumulated just a tiny scare.

"I mentioned the flowers to Draken recently, he was curious who the sender was, but I told him it was a secret." Good, that was a good move taken by her.

"Now you can brag about the painting to your brother, hopefully in your crush's presence," I instructed her to brag about all the things she obtained from me. Gotta make the man jealous, I guess it never worked for Emma before because Draken could tell no one was serious, so now I would cause him to tremble in his boots.

"You really seem to have planned even the smallest of detail? At this point, I doubt you're a fool more like a whole strategist in love." Emma said and that was a comment I decided to accept.

"Thank you, next we should invite them over to a karaoke place, I hope your brother Mikey will join us, we can then instruct him to drag Draken alongside him." I nodded I decided the best time would be on Wednesday or Thursday since we planned to celebrate finishing writing the exams.

"You want me to invite him now?" she asked as I shook my head.

"We should use the element of surprise, we will invite them once we are at the spot." She nodded trusting me fully in my bulletproof plan.

"What needs to be done today is that I will let my trusted birdie spread rumors that someone has a crush on you."

"By saying trusted birdie you mean Baji?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yep and Chifuyu as well... is there anyone else your crush is close with, besides your brother, by chance maybe I know them?" I was hoping for her to say his name.

"Hmmm... I guess Mitsuya they're pretty close."

"Is his full name Takashi Mitsuya?" Emma nodded her head.

"Great I know him too!" I was pumped, maybe Mitsuya would be the better matchmaker.

"Why do you know so many of my brother's gang members, first it was Baji and Chifuyu, then there's Peh-yah as well, and now Mitsuya." she gave it some thought.

"Don't say you know Smiley and Mucho too?" since I wasn't supposed to know their aliases I just remarked.

"Well you could describe their appearance to me, maybe it will spark my memory."

"Smiley, fluffy peach-colored hair-" I cut her off since that was too easy.

"Is his name by any chance Nahoya Kawata?" she nodded her head.

"Then I know him, but I'm closer to his twin brother." or at least I spent more time with him.

"Then Mucho, tall, muscular, blonde undercut hair with bushy eyebrows and turquoise eyes." I nodded my head.

"Muto?" I asked his name in one of the messages but never got to the topic of repaying him since I had so much going on already.

"Yes, yes..." she said being shocked at the fact that I knew him too.

"I'm surprised you know him also, he's a person that seems hard to approach." I decided to share my story.

"Oh well he's my savior so..." the more I spoke the more astonishment appeared on her pretty face.

"Saviour, it's hard to imagine."

"He's really nice, gives off this big brother aura. He gave me a ride when I fell off my bicycle."