Hanma's Birthday~

On Thursday morning, I eventually noticed how someone decided to spam my second phone with calls, there were as many as twenty missed calls, all from yesterday afternoon.

"Who had so much time on their hands?" I took a closer look and realized all of them were either from Hanma or Jun. And if I had to guess, Jun most likely called on the tall guy's behalf.

"What could the giraffe possibly have wanted?" Usually, people send a text when they can't reach someone, but it must have not been urgent if I haven't received an explanation for this erratic behavior.

"Should I call him back?" Either I call him now or during a school break. But then I remembered how there was a possibility of Kisaki catching me in the act, he was ought to find it suspicious if I talked with someone in a lower voice tone than usual.

I shook my head, despite the probability of Hanma still being asleep at this point in time, I decided to try my luck in this initiative.

"Let's see." I found his contact and hit the call button. It took him whole five signals to pick it up.

"Who's this?" He asked in a raspy voice, which was followed up by a yawn. It truly sounded like he was still half-asleep, could I even have a proper conversation with this guy under such circumstances?

"You called me, so I'm trying to figure out, what for." It took him a full minute to figure out what I was talking about.

"Jesus! Right, why didn't you pick up?" So what kind of excuse was probable? Right in this day and age, it was still considered common to forget your device at home.

"Sorry, I forgot to bring my phone to school and I came really late yesterday so I haven't noticed you contacted me." He seemed to have accepted my reasoning.

"Forget about it, just come to the headquarters today!" He demanded, I rolled my eyes but decided to at least ask what my presence was needed for, perhaps if it was something reasonable I could check in on those idiots.

"What for?" I asked bluntly.

"Come on don't be so mean~ It's my birthday today~" I glanced at the calendar that was standing on my desk, the date being the 27th of October. I grabbed a pen and noted his name on it while adding the word birthday to it.

"I guess I will come by... but only after my class is finished." After I gave him congratulatory words, I disconnected the call by letting him know I needed to go.

I started to prepare for school but was found in a dilemma, what could I possibly give a dumbass that only ever liked fighting and annoying me.

"Maybe a kiss." He sure would have liked that, but there is no way I could do it as Jesus.

"Or perhaps something simple as a shirt or hoodie." Since the cold season was nearby, a hoodie it was, maybe one purple in color.

"But isn't Keisuke's birthday also around the corner... Yes pretty sure he said it was at the beginning of November." I turned the pages to have a look at the next month.

"I was right, it's on the 3rd of November." I already had a unique present planned, and even came up with a whole explanation behind my thought progress. I smirked, knowing full well it would take some people aback because it wasn't something you usually offer to teenagers.

When I was in school and encountered Kisaki it was peculiar to find him wondering where I have been for the past two days looking kind of worried for my wellbeing.

"Oh... are you finally paying more attention to me?" I asked, but my tactics to tick him off didn't work so I decided to answer honestly.

"I didn't feel well so I stayed at home... and then ended up fainting and was sent to the hospital... you know the usual occurrence for a sickly child." Kisaki just sat there quietly for a while, until he took out some notes and mentioned.