Beach Day~

On Saturday I woke up at 6 o'clock since our group wanted to arrive pretty early to snatch the best spots on the beach. Mom helped me prepare my stuff, I tried to leave my spy cameras at home, but my father convinced me to bring them along, even if I knew they would get in the way. Since he got to know how many of my new friends were delinquents, he brought even more cameras and record devices. By 7 a car pulled up, and Wakasa emerged from the passenger seat. He took my bag and put it into the trunk of the car.

"Oh~ So gentlemanly," I said as he rolled his eyes at my compliment, rude. I waved my parents goodbye, but they must have been shocked I knew so many adults. I opened the back door while Senju scooted over closer to Takeomi, making me realize the one driving was Benkei.

"Hello stranger, you're going to have a blast having me in your life, the gods have blessed you with my awesome presence." Senju agreed with me wholeheartedly, but Wakasa and Takeomi begged to differ. As we drove off Takeomi said.

"Her head is filled with mischief, so you better be on your tiptoes." Was Takeomi looking out for his homies or slandering my name? I wasn't too sure. Benkei just laughed, I caught him staring at me from his front mirror, his expression looked confused as I caught him staring at me, he probably couldn't figure out why Takeomi was so wary of me.

"Just because you were added to my victim list, it doesn't mean that everyone will make the cut, you're special," I said sending him a finger heart.

"I'm overjoyed." by his tone I could tell he was sarcastic. I decided to shift the topic.

"Didn't you guys say we would have another person joining, where are they?" I couldn't see any car following us, and we were already packed like sardines so I doubted we were on our way to pick him up.

"Inupi decided to take his bike there, he said something about making his friend tag along." So not only would I meet Inupi but Kokonoi too.

"I see." then the ride continued as normal, we listened to the radio and the oldies were sometimes singing to Japanese I never heard in my lifetime. I must have dozed off in the middle of the car ride because when we arrived Sanju had to wake me up from my slumber. As soon as I walked from the metal can I stretched my body. Inupi was already there with Kokonoi waiting for us.

"What are those?!" I yelled as I noticed how the blondie came to the beach in heels, wouldn't it be difficult to walk in on sand? Maybe he was planning to go bare feet from the beginning?

"Heels?" he looked so confused, maybe I was a little too direct.

"Wow, I could never wear those." that seemed like a fact at this point.

"But it's not that difficult." Wakasa approached me and handed me my bag.

"This kid would most likely fall each passing minute in those shoes... resulting in tragic death." Wow, he didn't have to take it this far.

"I wouldn't die... there is always an option of taking off the shoes." Kokonoi just laughed at our exchange.

"I can totally see you tripping and breaking your neck." Takeomi was trying to get back at me, didn't he?

"I bet you will fall at least once today." The tripping trick seemed to work only when around handsome guys, I could conduct this much since when I was alone, I never had such problems.

"Oh no! I bet you're right!" Takeomi was taken aback at my quick acceptance.

"Have you finally accepted your circumstances?" Wakasa asked as Senju put me in a hug.

"Don't bully her, she's just built differently." Is that how she planned to console her friends?

"I bet a higher existence is causing this, why I think so... because I only fall around single guys... what could it mean." Wait, was the system really making it into some otome game? Senju that was aware of how many boys embrace I was already in, was also considering this possibility. Kokonoi was again finding our talk amusing.