Group Date~

The next day I returned to school for part 2 in Kisaki torment. I was also excited to see if yesterday's act would proceed but got disappointed right off the bat, considering he returned back to acting cold towards me.

"Yet you were so cute yesterday," I said out loud and sighed sadly, he just gave me this annoyed look. Since I came running to school to see his face there was still some time I could use for chatting.

"So how was your summer break Tetta-Kun?" He tried to ignore me, bad move buddy.

"Are you upset that I wasn't coming by more often, sorry I didn't want to intrude, and sadly I had no way to announce my arrival earlier." I put my face in my palms trying to look devastated.

"Don't make up anything on your own... my summer break was fantastic without you around." I guess I managed to annoy an answer out of him, but I wouldn't stop at this.

"You missed me? I'm sorry if only there was a way to communicate with you instantly just by pressing one button." His face was twisting in anger, but a mission came to add me ideas, not really it asked me to do something I already had in mind.

'Would you rather ask Tetta Kisaki for his number or get his number out of Shuji Hanma?' Sure maybe Hanma would hand it over for the chaos of it, but would most likely ask for a similar thing in return. Perhaps he would ask for my number in exchange however, I didn't feel like

dealing with this guy yet. He and Haitani's could stay as far as possible from my vicinity. I whipped my phone out of my pocket and held it in my hands.

"But this problem is easily fixed, gimme your number." He denied it with a strong.

"No." but then quickly added.

"I can totally see you sending me weird pictures, which I do not wish to see." He pushed his glasses with his finger further onto his nose.

"You want nudes?" I asked in the bluntest voice possible, he quickly looked away but declared.

"If by chance you do, I will just send them over to Hanma, he looks like the type to enjoy such goods." I gasped loudly, how dare he say something so ridiculous?

"Not the giraffe guy!" I then added.

"Take it back right now, or I'm gonna come over to your house tonight and watch you sleep until you apologize." He just blinked at me, confused as to how to respond to my threat.

"I take it back." I nodded my head while voicing.

"Wise choice my dear." Soon the lesson began and nothing much was out of the ordinary besides when I heard some of the girls freaking out during the lunch break.

"We can't just turn up with four of us, we need a fifth girl to tag along onto this group date." I decided to listen in as I was eating my bento, not that I couldn't since they were sitting right in front of my desk.

"But we asked every girl in the class, no one seems to have time." Then one of the girls looked straight at me, catching me eavesdropping on their conversations.

"Yo Hirabayashi!" She soon yelled.

"No, not her!" One of the other girls blurted.

"Shhhh, there is no one else to ask." And I was about to turn down their invitation if they kept this up.

"Do you mind going with us to a group date with guys from another school?" I decided to play dumb by looking around while asking.

"You mean me?" She nodded and then turned her attention to Kisaki.

"Can you let your girlfriend tag along with us just for tonight?" I started snickering, Kisaki in turn dropped his chopsticks while hearing this, but soon his astonishment turned to rage.