2 Time Leapers~

When I awoke the first thing that crossed my mind was.

"If by chance Takemichi heard of the Momo incident would he perhaps suspect my involvement?" If Smiley shared this information with me, there was bound to be someone that directed it to Takemichi right? The thing was I had no clue how smart Takemichi would act upon hearing this peculiar news, even if I was acting highly suspicious during that day at the hospital, could I trust him in connecting the two dots. Since he was a time leaper himself and later suspected that someone had the same ability, he most likely believed in the supernatural. Or rather than waiting for Takemichi to notice me being different from others, I should just out myself. This poor guy probably needed someone to vent to, of course, there was Naoto in the future, and later he would have Chifuyu to share his worries with. But maybe it would be relieving to hear that there was someone else that could help him with their supernatural abilities? Should I even mention that this was only the beginning of his journey?

"I guess I could visit him today and see what's up." Who knew maybe the system would stop me or encourage me to reveal my identity? I decided to stop overthinking this over and went downstairs to help mom with the breakfast preparation since it was still early.

"Good morning," I said as she was already roaming in the kitchen searching for ingredients. I soon joined her, getting the honor to make today's miso soup.

"Mom, when you travel to Jeju Island are you planning to take big bro along?" I asked as she gave me thing baffled look.

"Oh dear, right we forgot to ask him about it. Thank you for reminding us." I guess they were prepared to buy extra tickets if it was necessary, but this conversation showed that anyone could be scatterbrained sometimes.

Soon father came downstairs so I decided to ask for permission for my sleepover just so it would be more official.

"Mom, Dad, can I prepare a sleepover once you're not at home?" Yes, we wouldn't be bothering their sleep then, and maybe we would stay up late, talking and watching movies.

"We will allow it." Thankfully they agreed, that's when a sleepy head Kazutora arrived, holding onto his pillow.

"Mom and dad be away when?" He asked as they explained.

"We will go on a trip that is planned for the 6th of August, we are planning to visit Jeju Island for roughly one week. So would you like to tag along Kazutora or stay at home?" Dad asked, brother, looked like he was considering his options.

"If I stay behind can I also throw a sleepover party?" He asked, looking from behind the pillow that he was hugging.

"Guy only party?" I asked as he nodded his head. He was so cute I stopped cutting up the vegetables and walked up to him just to give him a hug.

"Sure, sure. Then I will try to find a place to stay over under that day." Gotta allow him to have his guy-only party. But soon dad stated sternly.

"But no sleeping over a guy's house, when you two are alone." I could see his concerns since most people I knew were male delinquents, but they had better things to do than date girls, which was simply getting sweaty by joining stupid fights. These guys were different breed after all. So I was considering asking either Emma, Senju, or Hinata to stay over at their house. Yuzuha would probably be overjoyed if I asked her, but who knew what Taiju would do if he saw me inside his place, then again I could mess with him inside his own quarters. If only I had something that would protect me from his wrath if things went south.

"Uhu." Was my only response to dads demand.

Upon finishing breakfast and tidying up the kitchen, I went upstairs to change. Cupid for some reason demanded to open up the window, once I did it I spotted Takemichi on the balcony as if he was patiently waiting to see me?