Best Friend Duo~

On Sunday morning, I was lying in bed while petting Cupid, questioning the reality of things.

"Does it even make sense to start having a crush on Tetta Kisaki again?" Was seeing him in a dress really so freaking fantastic? Enough to brush off his past mistakes and the hurtful things he did? At this point I was losing my mind, I never planned for this to happen. My idea was to torment the guy not fall for him.

"Why did he have to be so observant?.... And be so cute in that dress?" Wasn't he set on sticking to his obsessions, then why should he take notice of my little weird quirks? I was ready to pull my hair out but heard the orange cat's suggestion.

"Stop it! That's the worst idea you had. Turn to Keisuke to forget about the jerk in glasses? Like I would start a relationship for the wrong reasons. That would be unfair to Keisuke himself." I pointed out to the cat.

"Also stop taking the system's advice." There was no way the cat could come up with it on his own right?

I then proceeded to stand up and clap my cheeks lightly to calm myself down.

"Whatever, just because the system makes me aware of my existing feelings, there is no need to keep pushing for the results I want... I tried it didn't work out, because the other party has other priorities in mind. And that's alright I just need to accept it. So Michi this won't work... it's time to cultivate our mind. Perseverance." Yes, this was for the better, and now it was time to pursue some other matters.

"Let's finish making that Kissing tier list," I told myself, and this time rather than filling in names I drew some cute chibis instead.

"Taiju... Taiju my guy you get C-tier together with Hanma." The kiss I received was without consent, but I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. He had his retribution arc in my eyes already, so I put trust in him to never try it again.

"And Ran can be on the B-tier." Yes first kiss, amazing. The second was like kissing a vacuum cleaner, I still wasn't sure what he was thinking when attempting the act. Did he believe he was being funny or quirky? I looked at the list, and somehow it felt empty.

"Perhaps I should find someone to put on S-tier." I joked to myself, but it didn't seem like Cupid took it as such.

"No I will not kiss all the people I know just to put them on the list, are you crazy? Stop channeling the system's suggestions, will ya?" When I was fuming with anger at the ridiculous suggestion a call came thru.

"Hello, Senju~" To summarize the reason behind the call, some girl in our school turned to her for help, when she found out about her strength. Apparently, the poor girl had a pretty persistent stalker, she contacted the police, but they said they couldn't do anything about the situation since he didn't implicate any damage to her body.

"That's kinda lame of them, to let this situation rot." What about the mental suffering this guy was putting her thru? But apparently so functioned the society in this country, even in another dimension. We agreed on a place to meet and so I finished the call.

"Does it mean we suddenly will be acting like some heroes of justice for them fine girls in the neighborhood?... Not that I mind... girls should stick together." I pulled out the jacked that was similar to Brahman's outfit in the manga and so I left the house.

I arrived at the destination rather quickly, we exchanged introductions and after hearing some details of her story we started to plan how to get rid of the guy for good. Since we couldn't be sure that just beating him up would stop his obsessing behavior patterns.

"We are attending the same school, how about we beat him up, and if you ever see him lurking around the school again you can just ask us for help once more." She seemed grateful for our assistance. Now we just needed to guide him to a dark alley and corner him so he can't escape. It was also important to not get caught by police, since they sure were going to capture us for inflicting physical pain on someone. As we were planning when we would perform the act, the little rat showed itself.