Christmas Day~

It was Christmas day and we got the glorious opportunity to sleep in nice comfy yukatas, which I ordered for everyone, yes for every single person that was attending this trip

It was Christmas day and we got the glorious opportunity to sleep in nice comfy yukatas, which I ordered for everyone, yes for every single person that was attending this trip. However they were only bought in standard sizes, so no crazy custom orders were made. The best thing about this ordeal was that we could keep them after the trip was over, after all, I paid for them, meaning they were absolutely brand new.

Not only would it pose as a nice souvenir to remind us of this wonderful trip, it had also practical use, someone could wear it inside their home, if they wanted to. It was like an additional small present, on the side.

Somehow this very morning all the girls woke up in sync, therefore we still had an hour to kill before breakfast, Emma decided it would be a nice opportunity to make every single one of us, look the best we could for the party coming afterward. So Emma, Hinata, and Momo the three musketeers were applying makeup on everyone. We were further passing the time by chatting, but then someone knocked on our door.

"I got it," I mentioned and rose from my seat, strolling towards the sound, and when I opened the entrance found Mikey standing there.

"You said I could visit if I wanted to snuggle so here I am." Never would have thought he would actually demand such a thing from me. So he waltzed inside, later put his head on my lap, and curled up once again reminding me of a cat.

"You were right Michi, he totally looks like a cat in this state." Emma seemed to have agreed there were in fact similarities in place.

"That's surely why he is friends with Keisuke, that fella naturally attracts all cats in various forms and sizes." I got some laughter, but of course, Emma had to add.

"Are you one of them?" Receiving a glare from me in return.

Then we returned back to chattering, but not even a few minutes later we heard another knock, this time Emma decided to check who it was at the door. It was quickly revealed to be Draken, that looked like a distressed mother that just lost her kid at the store.

"Have you seen Mikey?" He asked right from the get-go, no good morning just straight to his question at hand. Emma didn't seem to mind tho, though she just pointed in my direction. His expression basically told me he wasn't in the slightest bit amused.

"What? He wanted a snuggle, don't tell me you will accuse me of spoiling him once more."

"I definitely don't trust you anymore, especially after the thing you pulled yesterday."

"He only saw me naked, it's not that deep man," I responded standing behind my case.

"Only? You call that only?"

"Well he's the baby there is nothing wrong with a child seeing his mother naked." I pointed out.

"The thing is you're not his real mom, Michi!" Draken yelled out in frustration, causing me to gasp for the theatrics.