Kisaki's Torment Chamber~

Jun Honda~

The first thing I did on this peculiar Saturday morning was to check my stats since I felt joy just knowing how easily I could overpower Tetta Kisaki if I just wished for it, in case he refused to comply with my simple requests

Intelligence: 65

Luck: 66

Endurance: 64

Agility: 64

Strength: 66

My strength was already 20 points higher than his, so I could always request an arm wrestling competition and have him utterly destroyed showing him who was the real boss around those parts of the neighborhood. I could also try to carry him bride style, although I wasn't too sure I had enough strength to perform the deed.

But if I managed, the more embarrassed he got, the more beneficial it would be for me. Someone so prideful, looking cute, was the best sight ever. I swooned at the thought and then looked up at the ceiling and questioned my intentions.

"I have a serious problem," I admitted and sat up on the bed. Why was I even so pumped in tormenting this guy over and over again? Wouldn't anyone else in my situation possibly stay away from Kisaki, considering how he was portrayed in the story?

I sighed, dressed up and walked down to help mom prepare today's breakfast to take my mind off the matter. Once we were finished the whole family sat down to eat.

"Mom, dad, brother I will be away today, maybe even for the whole day... making one guy's life more miserable," I admitted while taking a spoonful of miso soup into my mouth.

"When you say things like that, sometimes it makes me wonder if I should worry about the people you meet instead." I nodded my head.

"Yes you should know who the real predator is... and it's totally me. The true hidden boss in this area." So big brother there was no need for you to be so overprotective, even around Mikey. Although he was called invincible I had so many strong guys wrapped around my fingers. If they joined forces even Mikey wouldn't be able to withstand that.

I abruptly realized how my mind was going weird places, there was no way my baby would do such atrocious things in the first place. Was I perhaps getting iffy because Valhalla was creeping closer? I took a quick glance at my phone, and realized today was already the 15th of October- Which meant I still had half a month left to prepare.

"So who do you plan on tormenting?" Kazutora questioned, taking me out of my own thought.

"One fella wearing glasses." I decided to reply him as vaguely as possible.

Once I finished breakfast I gathered all the necessities and headed out on my bicycle. I didn't want to show off my motorcycle to Kisaki, all clues could be used against me, in his presence.

When I reached my destination, however when knocking on the door, it felt odd to have it opened by someone that wasn't Kisaki himself. It was also the first time I got to meet his mother. Never seen her around before, at some point it just felt like his parents didn't exist.