School Festival~

As soon I woke up this early Saturday morning, I looked out the window to check the weather.

"The sky is clear, awesome!" It looked like luck was on my side, which meant I could enjoy the festivities to the fullest. I prepared my maid outfit, concluding it was much easier to arrive in this getup than hassling around with an additional set of clothes. I still needed to pack the performance clothes and guitar it seemed like enough goods to carry around.

So once fulfilling breakfast was consumed and I packed the kissing booth contraption into dad's car, I was escorted right under the school's entrance.

"Are you sure you don't need help with carrying all this around?" I shook my head, although the booth was the most difficult thing to carry around because of its funky size, on the contrary, it was fairly light.

"Don't worry about it, I'm strong dad, I already accumulated 73 points in strength." He nodded, promised me he would arrive later in the day, because the gates weren't yet open for the guests, and so he drove off.

I walked inside the school and was shocked to find out Kisaki came there before me, wasn't he all grumpy with helping with the preparations, what caused his change of heart?

"Sup," I said after dragging my contraption to one of the far corners of the classrooms, right where our seats were supposed to be. Most of the preparations for the maid cafe were indeed complete.

"What the hell is this?" Kisaki asked as he pointed at the kissing booths banner I so painstakingly made myself, by carving some letters into the wood.

"Don't you see? Are you finally losing your brain cells that are eating away at your reading comprehension?" He seemed to become even more agitated at my words, and suddenly Mr.Nomura appeared giving me a thumbs up, I guess from his point of view Kisaki's anger indicated jealousy right from the get-go.

"So what are you doing here? I thought you didn't care about this festival at all." He just groaned after admitting.

"I was forced into being the accountant for this maid cafe of yours." I guess since we didn't have a real cash register, Kisaki's brain would be used as one.

"Well since I'm not really participating in it... it's not really mine. But yeah I did give the suggestion first." He seemed quite confused.

"What about that maid dress of yours then? What is it for?"

"Disguise, every time another teacher that isn't Mr.Nomura comes by I will just tell them the kissing booth is just a simple decoration, like a break station for maids to sit on." Kisaki's eye twitched.

"Are our classmates bullying you again? Why don't you just beat them up outside school?" He was worried about me? Suddenly I was touched, even if his methods were totally wrong.

"Violence isn't the only way that you can make people submit to you," I mentioned and smiled suspiciously. He left the conversation at that, so I went to the club room to put away my costume and guitar since the performance we planned would be during the afternoon.

Once the festival began and everything went into motion I just put up the prices for everything, but when one of the pesky teachers came lurking around I hid it from sight. For some time no one was coming, of course, I was solely confident in luring delinquents into my booth.

Yet the first people to arrive were the twins.

"Michi what is this?" Nahoya asked as I pointed at the banner.

"I as a delinquent maid rather than working with the other ungrateful maids is selling other services? Are you interested?"

"This is not a joke, is this for real?" Nahoya asked as Souya just stood there with his mouth wide open.