Interview~

Once I finished my part-time job on Saturday, I fully intended to head home. That's when I received an unexpected call from Mitsuya.

"Taka-chan~ What can I help you with?" Usually, he messaged only which made me wonder what this could be about, was it time for him to make a request?

"It may sound strange." My whole life was a series of strange events up to this point, what do you mean Mitsuya?

"My little sisters got wind of me messaging a girl, which obviously is you."I nodded my head instantly. "And they decided to make it their mission to meet you or else all hell will break loose inside our house." Wow, was it really that serious? A pop-up window suddenly came up.

'Would you rather accept Takashi Mitsuya's invitation to his household or refuse and tell him, you have a date with Toman's fifth division captain Mucho?' So this system either wanted me to choose what it intended or get myself beat up by Mucho for lying, perfect just perfect.

"So what do you want me to do about it?" I inquired.

"I would be happy if you could come over... today, right at this very moment." He really did sound desperate. I clicked on the first mission in a blink of an eye while answering.

"Sure, but please send me the address, I don't know where you live." I could type it inside my built-in GPS, which would directly take me to the desired location. Asking directions from Mitsuya would probably just end up in me getting lost, resulting in an unnecessary hour-long call.

As I was heading to his house, I decided to make a call home to let my mom know my whereabouts. She understood but soon warned me.

"I see, but please make sure to not make any plans for tomorrow." causing me to wonder why.

"How come?" I wasn't informed about anything taking place tomorrow. I tried to recall if there was anything written on the calendar that was in my room but couldn't think of anything. She began explaining.

"Your father met Hinata's father." Oh, right she probably called him such because I was more familiar with her than her family.

"Yes," I responded making her aware I was listening to what she was saying.

"They decided to go together to the beach, families included. I told Kazutora the same thing, since his friend Keisuke decided to tag along, they both agreed to arrive there with their bikes. What I'm trying to say is since there is space in the car you can invite one of your friends if you want to." I told her I would think about it and so we ended the call. I decided to ask Senju since she was always eager for an opportunity to hang together.

I eventually arrived at Mitsuya's place only to come across Hakkai who I assumed visited on his own account.

"What are you doing here?" He seemed less shy around me, but more defensive and on guard, it was the perfect time to tease him.

"Clearly I'm here because I got invited by Taka-chan~." Checkmate buddy, he would never recover from this, but I decided to add more fuel to the fire.

"Soon you're going have to share your precious Taka-chan with me." I stuck my tongue out to him for double the damage. He showed his right back, but that's when Mitsuya opened up the door, catching us red-handed behaving like children.

"What are you two doing?" He questioned as Hakkai recovered from his shock and told a total lie.

"That's how we get along." Mitsuya shook his head while sarcastically saying.

"Sure you are..." I guess he was already done with all the things his two sisters put him through, hence this emergency of my visit.

"So... I'm pretty sure I didn't call you over Hakkai why are you here?" I was right, Mitsuya knew that having us both in the same house would create chaos.