Ghostly~

On Sunday I had a scheduled training session once more, I wasn't really expecting not only for the whole first Gen Black Dragon to be here but also Senju, Chifuyu, and Keisuke

On Sunday I had a scheduled training session once more, I wasn't really expecting not only for the whole first Gen Black Dragon to be here but also Senju, Chifuyu, and Keisuke. I guess Chifuyu was dragged along by Senju and Keisuke decided to tag along, or was he invited by Chifuyu because he sure looked like he was ready to share some juicy news.

Somehow I was mostly shocked to see Takeomi, hence Senju shared in the text messages how he became, even more, busier recently.

Once I changed to my workout clothes, I get to hear two good announcements.

"I finally managed to pay off my debts." Takeomi mentioned looked quite proud of himself.

"You didn't do it by taking a loan from a loan shark, right?" He shook his head reassuring his friends he managed to get hired at a good company, I was actually proud, didn't he only manage to pay off in manga when he was in Brahman, this time no gang money was involved, hopefully.

The second thing we heard was from Senju, she grabbed Chifuyu's hand confidently and firmly before saying.

"As of yesterday, we began dating." Of course, I had to ask.

"Who confessed first?" Senju declared.

"Me." I thought she wanted to wait, then again maybe I influenced her to conduct her own move. Considering in our recent conversation I mentioned that I wouldn't shy away from confessing first if I really liked the person. I congratulated them, Keisuke did too, but suddenly took out his frustration on Chifuyu maybe because his love life wasn't going as smoothly as he wanted it to.

"How dare you get a girlfriend before me." Chifuyu looked like he was about to cry, it wasn't often Keisuke acted this way after all. So I stepped in.

"What Keisuke means is that he's really happy for your sake, but can't stomach the fact of how jealous he is of you right now." Takeomi wanted to be happy for his sister's sake but maybe couldn't imagine her dating anybody for that matter.

"Don't worry big bro, your sister caught the best catch out there," I said giving him a thumbs up.

"Were you also eyeing that catch yourself?" Keisuke dared to ask, which caused me to roll my eyes at him.

"Yes totally because I have a hobby of stealing my friends' crushes," I said sarcastically as he quickly backed out with this ridiculous claim.

We began the training, Wakasa being the one leading the session this time around. He wanted to train my reflexes today, which meant he would mostly throw punches and kicks and I had to either block them or avoid them altogether. He didn't use all his speed, knowing full well I wouldn't be able to keep up otherwise, but it still posed some kind of challenge.

At some point I caught a glimpse of Takeomi going out, most likely for his smoke break, provoking a mission to arrive from nowhere.

'Would you rather go with Takeomi Akashi on his smoke break, while stealing his cigarette and smoking it yourself or later during the day get totally drunk?' What were those rebellious teenagers' bad decision-making choices? Like I would perform any of those. I came to the conclusion that the punishment wheel was my only alternative, but did I really have to spin it here?