Band Preparations~

It was Saturday and right off the bat when I rose and shined, the system asked me whether I either wanted to buy a guitar or a keyboard. Of course, when put under such a decision I had to opt for the first one. When mom heard about me wanting to purchase a new instrument, she suggested going on an outing with all four of us.

"So Michi which one would you like?" We all were as lost, none of us really knew what to look for. But considering how this time it was meant to be used for a band, an electric one seemed like the better option, because of its aesthetics.

"How about this one, it looks cool!" I shifted my gaze to the guitar Kazutora was pointing at. Naturally, it had some yellow details, he seemed so happy seeing it, that it caused me to question.

"By chance would you like to have one for yourself?" I asked my brother, he turned to look at me and gave me this blank stare.

"I never thought about it." Considering he liked it so much I decided to play a Giga chad move.

"How about I buy it for you since your birthday is close?" He struck a thinking pose, and it take him a while to reach a conclusion.

"Sure!" Since Tora had such a varied collection of CDs, maybe there was a time when he wondered what it would be like to be the one playing the tunes instead.

"Great!" We asked the employee to take it down and safe keep it for now until we found another, but for me instead. However, did I even need another guitar considering I was already making a purchase?

I thought deeply about it, despite already finishing the mission I bought one for myself as well, I really wanted to have fun with the band stuff. And practicing alone or with Izana when given the time sounded like a nice pass time.

"We taking this one!" I went for a white kind, not wanting the guitar to distract anyone from my stage performance outfit once it took place.

When the purchase was finished I received my two stats, and since our shopping was completed, we went once more to a restaurant to eat and enjoy each other's company.

"So what got you interested in buying a guitar?" Kazutora asked.

"I and the other girls decided to create a band," I said proudly.

"Oh, and I guess you chose the guitar position." I shook my head.

"The drum position got snatched from me by Senju... but then again the girls wanted me and Emma to be the singers, so I guess that's the reason they put us on guitar spots." Since our roles were the same, we could absolutely switch between singing and playing the guitar, if a difficult part came up that required our utmost attention.

Then a realization hit me.

"Since we both have guitars now, we can totally practice together!" I looked at Kazutora with eyes filled with nothing but hope.

"I'm in." Yes, more reasons found to spend even more time with my brother, perfect. Our parents were delighted by our enthusiasm.

Once we finished our meal I remembered something.

"Oh right, I need to see someone today." I needed to visit Izana and Kakucho and maybe fill up their food stash. Wouldn't want to see my boys starved.

"I need to go, and feed my stray boys." All the family members looked at me questioning who I was calling stray.

"Are you talking about cats?" Dad asked carefully as I shook my head.

"Then I'm not sure that's proper." Mom soon added as my brain blurted out.

"Feral?" Kazutora was now laughing, which made me realize that if Kakucho heard it he would give me shit for this joke, no one could taint Izana's name or whatever. My parents sighed but soon added.