Ghostly Aftermatch~

After meeting Shinichiro and after serious pondering, I acknowledged it did in fact take place, I floated around to different places, being curious about what people were up to when I wasn't present to see them goof around. I saw many strange things, but the most memorable was the system guiding me to Sanzu's place, where I had to witness him printing a photo of me.

"This is quite concerning." But I sighed with relief when I saw him pinning it to the wall and throwing darts at it.

"I will prove to Mikey he doesn't need you in his life Michi! And once he realizes that I will get rid of you once and for all!" Who would take his ass seriously when he was so far gone from reality?

"Sure, sure you will." I believed I had more power to convince Mikey otherwise, like who did Sanzu think he was, to deprive his king of his greatest pillow? Mikey's words, not mine.

The system was guiding me to everyone's homes it seemed, and 10 hours seemed like enough time to explore them all.

The cutest of them all was Souya, seeing him owning a plush collection could pull anyone's heart by the strings, but it was interesting to note that Nahoya seemed like the more organized person of the two twins. Was it because he saw himself as the older one? You just wanted to pat his hair and pinch his cheeks.

"No, you may not touch my hair!" He said confusing even himself as to why this tough hit him.

"I didn't plan to," Souya admitted surprised, maybe he allowed his sibling to touch his hair as much as he desired to?

"This wasn't directed at you... there must have been a ghost that wanted to touch my hair." What were those six senses? I left it at that.

I only managed to return to my body past midnight, but as soon my soul settled in my body I could feel my chest throbbing in pain.

"Shit, why is it this painful?" I could barely pull myself up, without groaning in pain. I laid my palm on my chest, just a simple gentle touch made it pulse with tremendous pain. I used all my strength to reach the nightstand lamp and turned it on. Once my eyes adjusted to the light source I looked down and realized I was still in my workout clothes.

"Maybe neither dad nor mom wanted to make my condition worse." I pulled up my shirt only to see purple bruises all over my chest.

"Wait I remember this sensation." It was exactly the same feeling I experience at church when Rindou hit me in the chest.

"Does it mean my ribs are broken again?" It must have been the case because my eyes started to become watery with the pain, which just grew stronger over time. I decided to poke the area, the pain was too much to handle.

"I need to use another potion..." It all came to this conclusion. I knew under CPR it was possible to break someone's ribcage. And probably because my Endurance points weren't the most glorious this must have happened. I just hoped it wasn't Wakasa that was the reason behind it. If he was aware of my bones breaking and then I arrived the next time totally fine, he probably would catch on something was wrong. But I just wanted to keep our instructor and student relationship as it was.

I realized the only health potion I had were the pill kind, which brought me another set of troubles. My ass couldn't swallow it without a cup of water, and I believed my parents were already asleep.

I sighed but decided although it was late at night, maybe I could wake someone up with my screaming.

"Mom!" I yelled at top of my lungs, but started to cry, just rising my voice was enough for the pain to get the best of me. As I was sniffling into my pillow, the first person running inside my room wasn't mom, but Kazutora instead. Since our rooms were across each other it was probably easier for him to hear me, was he by chance a light sleeper?