Reward~

The following day as soon I arrived at school, I could feel the unsettling air roaming around this classroom. Were they perhaps furious or uncomfortable with my prank? But how come everyone discovered my surprise for them so fast? Though I could tell not many wanted to voice their distaste for my joke, could it maybe have stemmed from the group pressure? While one guy was joking around with his buddies about condom misplacement. What kind of life did he have as a 13-year-old? I just shrugged my shoulders and kept going, but soon noticed something abnormal, why did some of those kids have bruises? Did their parents really beat them up for something so minor? Were they like those K-pop idols that were banned from dating or what? Then again it was Asia, there were many scenes in dramas where I saw parents preventing their children from dating until later in life.

I guess having such a pair of amazing parents made me forget how other families could function.

"I guess everyone has their own struggles in life," I muttered to myself realizing that maybe it was for the best from refraining from doing similar pranks in the future. Who could have thought these kids' parents were so controlling, some people weren't fit to be parental figures. Maybe it even wasn't those kids' fault, considering how they showed no fear when confronted with the fact I knew Mikey, maybe their minds were really brainwashed by the system.

"Whatever." I didn't feel like overthinking it any longer, I just waltzed over to my seat and relaxed. But I couldn't do but wonder what Kisaki's expression was so I glanced at him, once he caught me staring he spoke.

"Since you gave me so many, should I assume it's some kind of special invitation on your front?" I could tell he was thinking about something dirty, maybe his brain rotted a little from spending too much time with Hanma.

"I have no clue what you're talking about Tetta-kun~" I spoke, using the most refined teasing technique voice, adding a smile to the killer package.

"I called it, my first initial suspect was Hanma, but when I accused him of pulling this stupid prank on me, he actually got jealous because I received so many exemplars from you." Don't tell me that giraffe was still carrying around that one condom like it was some kind of ancient treasure.

"He called it favoritism or something." It felt like this guy was slowly losing it.

"What did you even do, for him to be so obsessed?" That was a great question, unfortunately, I didn't have the answer to his question myself.

"Sorry to tell you, but I don't know. How about you ask Hanma instead?" Since he was the only one who would know the correct answer. Kisaki just rolled his eyes at me.

"I did, but he didn't give me a concrete reply." Then a sudden mission popped up, once more to make my life even more miserable.

'Would you rather tell Tetta Kisaki that you had no use for the condoms because he dared to reject you or kiss him?' I just stared into space, what were those alternatives? But it wasn't easy to choose the punishment either, there were so many people here. How was I supposed to explain it in case I transform into a cat, or something even remotely noticeable? So I pointed my finger at Kisaki while declaring.

"Don't misunderstand tho, I wanted to get rid of those peculiar items because someone dared to reject me. So I no longer have any use of them anymore." What was I even saying? My life must have really been perceived as a joke in Venus's eyes. Yet I actually heard Kisaki laughing, even other people present were astonished by this positive change.

I just sunk back into my seat, trying to conclude if it was worth getting embarrassed for.

I had another question but waited for the break to bring it up to him instead.