Arabian Dream~

During the evening after my new female friends left, yes I did mean Keisuke and Chifuyu. I opted to do my share of homework per my usual routine, then I responded to a couple of messages, Mikey outright asked if I could sleep over at his house because I was his most prized pillow. I refused the invitation and went straight to sleep. However, as I was about to close my heavy eyelids and slip away to the dreamland, an annoying notification showed up.

"What is it now?" I could hear irritation filling my voice, after rubbing my eyes to have a better understanding of what I was looking at, I read.

'Would you rather share your dream with Ran Haitani or Wakasa Imaushi?" As if I even wanted to invade that guy's dreams, there was no telling what Ran could possibly be dreaming about and I wasn't curious to find out. What if I witnessed something cursed? Before making my final decision I settled for checking the description. What could even sharing a dream imply? Venus had an answer to that, thankfully.

"Dream sharing: Two people will share their respective dreams, the one with the most active imagination and creativity will have the pleasure to become the host of the dream domain. Anything they think about will be materialized." It felt like a description of Lucid dreaming, besides the obvious part of sharing the experience with another individual.

Yet it seemed like no matter which choice I would pursue, I had a gut feeling my imagination couldn't be defeated. Being an artist had its perks.

"I been in the darkest parts of the internet, those guys can't compare."

"But let's go with Waka Waka, he sure needs all the fun moments he can spare." Yes, it was time to wipe that bored look from his face, for goodness sake, he looked really depressed despite him being in his prime age.

I was a woman on a mission, after clicking the second option, I tucked myself under my blanket. Then I closed my eyes and drifted away to dreamland.

When I arrived at my destination, I could see Wakasa in the distance being in his usual spot at the gym. Were this guy's dreams so dull, just about everyday moments? Nothing else? I could see him fighting someone, but the person's face seemed really blurry, was this really all he was capable of? And couldn't he think about anything else than gangs, working out and beating up people?

"Yo!" I yelled while approaching, as now he was in the middle of his workout routine.

"Michi?!" He seemed shocked to see me here, was it the first time he caught a glimpse of me in his dream? Could I take a safe conclusion he was conscious as well?

"What are you doing here?" He soon added while I crept up closer to his vicinity.

"I came to drag your sorry ass for an adventure of the century." Probably not, but I could dream. Then I clapped my hands together and as I predicted the scenery started to change around us.

No longer boxing rings and workout equipment, only desert sands blowing with the wind.

"What's happening?" He looked around fairly confused at the new sights that embraced him.

"Right we should change our clothes as well, to fit inside the scene." I spun around and my clothes took a different shape, the whole transformation part made me look like a magical girl ready to defeat some evil force. My outfit resembled something I saw in the Aladdin movie. Wakasa's eyes went wide, but he must have missed the fact his clothes were also different from what he was wearing before. So I pulled his red vest while adding.

"Looking good."

"What the hell is going on?!" He seemed agitated yelling like this, at least this was different from his usual indifference. But now I was certain he wasn't aware of being inside a dream at all. Nonetheless, I didn't let it stop me from remembering the song from the movie, and right on cue, the music started to play. The "Arabian Night" song was on full blast making me feel like I was part of some music video.