Souya Hangout~

On Sunday not much took place, besides getting the job at the cafe which I still couldn't believe actually happened. The manager declared that I held a lot of potential and I wasn't sure whatever it was the systems doing, or did I actually had some kind of charm that made them consider taking me in even after I told them my actual age. I spent like an hour briefing the contract, even if I wasn't there for the money's sake since I was getting a lot of pocket money, considering my parents wanted me to experience everything I could. I still wouldn't let them exploit my ass this easily. But everything seemed decent.

The rest of the day was spent finishing my cosplay, it ended up with a few mishaps, but thanks to Mitsuya's tips I managed to sew the dress, all there was left to do, was making the accessories.

"Great!" I sent a picture of it to Mitsuya who was fascinated by my working speed. Sadly there were no missions present, but maybe on the outing with Souya, something was probably pop up.

On Monday after school, I quickly returned home, ate a decent meal and changed my clothes, and rushed to the meeting place. When I arrived Souya was already at the spot, waiting for my arrival. He was dressed casually.

"Were you here long?" he looked really nervous making me wonder if he had been sitting here for a while overthinking stuff, but he shook his head in denial.

"So where do you want to go?" I asked as he whipped out movie tickets, I took a closer look at the name of the show, but as one would expect the title didn't ring any bells in my head.

"What's the movie about?" he just softly smiled while saying.

"You will see." So we started to head to the movie theater he chose to his liking. We were walking side by side, I guess his nervousness must have taken over his ability to converse normally since all he did was ask the most mundane questions.

"What's your favorite color?" I just bluntly answered.

"Mint green." because this conversation was so dry, I decided to pick up a topic on my own.

"So how come your brother is not with us?" he looked at me confused.

"I mean we just hanging out as friends right?" I just wanted to make sure, but he just hung his head and said a soft.

"Yea." We reached the movie theater and I looked up all the banners that they had.

Nothing seemed familiar to me, so I still wasn't sure what we were going up against. I didn't feel like eating so we didn't purchase any food or drinks. Which probably was good, since we could purchase something yummier after the movie was done.

So we showed our tickets and walked into the salon.

"Here's our seats." I pointed out as we took our spots. There were some advertisements, but as soon as the movie started I could tell it was a horror film we were seeing.

"As long there aren't any decapitating scenes it is ok." I tried to assure myself. Horror movies could either be so disgusting it made my tummy flip upside down, who would want to feel sick to the stomach after a movie? Or they had so many plot holes I couldn't do anything but laugh at their sheer stupidity. The only scary thing was the loud sounds, but rather than scared you just felt annoyed as hell.

Wait who told this cute bean to go see a horror movie? Wasn't this a usual tactic for a date, in hopes the girl you like clings to you? I glanced at him wondering if I could get any answers from his sole expression. He must have felt my stare because he turned around.

Nah, maybe he just enjoyed watching horror movies you never know how the person is outside the plot of the manga, I looked back at the screen.

But then a jump scare arrived, I just jumped up from the sound but clenched my fits ready to fight the director, but then I heard someone screaming beside me? I glanced at Souya and the boy looked terrified. He was peeking from behind his palms onto the screen. I guess another scary scene popped up when I was distracted because he jumped in his seat and wrapped his hands around me, hiding his face in my neck. What was I even supposed to do in this situation? Do I just let him be, clap his back in assurance? Before I could outstretch my hand and pat his back he jumped back into his seat while saying.