Love Rival~

After I finished my initial part-time job shift, it was time to finally attend the sexual education seminars, mom warned us that if we failed to show up, she would become aware of the incident. Apparently, she was in cahoots with the professor and she specifically asked them to have an outlook out on us, and if we dared to skip she would be called immediately.

At the place we were supposed to listen to the lectures, we were allowed to ask questions if there was something we failed to understand. And at the end of the lecture, there would be a small quiz just to check if we listened to the material and understood the gist of it.

The first day wasn't too bad, we were briefed about the risk of diseases, learned how some of the sexual organs looked, demonstrated by simple drawings, and lastly how periods functioned. Nothing too graphic so far. There were also free condoms for the taking, which I didn't give much attention to. But when we left the building after the class ended as I was searching for my phone in my purse because I wanted to check the time I found a handful of condoms inside.

"What the hell?" I asked and send a glare to Kazutora, that was having a laughing fit now when he saw my furious facial expression.

"Why do you need so many? And why did you shove them into my purse, carry your own shit!" He responded with.

"I was looking out for you sis, they are yours for the taking." What was I supposed to do with them? Have a freaking display in my room?

"What do you want me to even do with them? Distribute it among friends like charity?" He dared to nod his head.

"How about you give one to Baji?" I messed up his hair for this unnecessary comment.

"I will go return them." Yes, that was the best solution to this problem, it seemed like a waste to me to have them wasting away at our house, there were probably other people that needed it more.

"No!" Kazutora yelled and we ended up fighting over it. I wasn't too sure why he was so adamant, did he want someone to find them in my room and get the wrong idea? Was that top-tier comedy for him? Teenagers man.

Once I finally got a chance to slip away the hall was already closed off.

"I will get back at you for this!" I mentioned as I was ready to just dump them into his room when he wasn't looking. As I was thinking about what I could possibly make for the dinner, I spotted Sanzu's crusty ass following me once more, thankfully I had been keeping the cameras rolling for the past few days, so I already had a lot of footage.

But did Sanzu lack any hobbies? How could I possibly have offended him? I never talked to him, but he was so stubborn in stalking me. Was he afraid Mikey would like me better than him? But other people were closer to Mikey than Sanzu. I decided to get a better photo of him, maybe if we ate at a restaurant, he would follow suit?

"Tora, I don't think I feel like making food today, how about grabbing some at a restaurant?" I decided to let him make the final decision about our next meal.

"Sure, what do you say about Katsudon?" Katsudon it was, I let him choose the restaurant next. As we arrived at our destination, Sanzu did indeed follow along. He really needed to manage his time better, not gonna lie. As the food arrived I whipped out my phone and claimed I was taking pictures of it, when in fact I snapped some photos of Sanzu. I was really shocked he hadn't figured out I knew about his presence, then again we never met so he probably thought I had no ground to suspect him on. He must have thought he was slick.

After our meal I asked for take-out for both Yuzuha and Hakkai, I even phoned them to make sure I ordered something they liked, and they promised on paying me back.