Shiba Family Time~

Since it was Thursday it meant another practice with the girls and considering I missed the last one, it was time to take up the training a notch. I heard from the girls how they were already discussing the melody of the song they wanted to write, I myself had some good additions to add since my brain was filled with songs that haven't been released yet. Recently I reached the conclusion that not every single detail I knew from the future was going to manifest itself here. Since it was another dimension I found myself in, certain parts of the song lyrics I remembered seemed to have been different here and some songs didn't exist.

I was using the systems window as a checklist usually, it helped me to recall which books I needed for school, however this time it wanted me to drag along a peculiar item.

"What I am supposed to do with a magnifying glass?" I asked myself confused why I would need such an item. Yet considering that the system knew the best, I just ran downstairs and caught dad before he went to work.

"Dad do we have a magnifying glass?" I asked as he gave me the exact location before I gave him a hug as he left.

"But Michi dear why do you need a magnifying glass for all the things?" I just shrugged my shoulders and said in the most ominous voice.

"The one that shouldn't be named requested the presence of this item." I didn't need to be this sneaky since Kazutora was still in his room getting ready for school, but mom seemed to get the gist of what I meant.

After finding it in the storage room, I quickly put it inside my bag. Something told me another weird day awaited me.

Today I didn't even speak with Kisaki, I could tell he was glancing at me from time to time, which was totally weird. Why reject the girl you like if you going to be later worrying about her silence towards you? I was even more annoyed at the fact he tagged along to our club room. I just let him roam around, but did this mean he was back at his Hinaless behavior?

I was so close to smacking him just by seeing his face, whatever he did to my older brother was unacceptable, despite I knew if I beat him up he would use Hanma as his meat shield, and I knew at this point in time I couldn't match that fool with the top-notch endurance.

"Patience Michi, we will someday get our revenge." I guess him messing with my brother must have been really off-putting, because my affection towards Kisaki already plopped, it was back to level 2.

"Great, I can always find myself a better catch," I muttered under my nose.

"Is something bothering you?" Senju asked as I nodded my head.

"But don't worry about it. I will put now my whole willpower into practice." Once more Hinata was delighted with how much progress we kept on making.

"At this point, we may as well become a real band," Yuzuha mentioned.

"But aren't we already? As much effort, we are putting into it?" Emma pointed out.

"I will feel like it's a real deal once we actually play on a scene," Yuzuha explained her thoughts.

"Maybe we should ask Mr.Nomura if there is a possibility to play at the culture festival... Do you know when it will take place?" I directed the question toward Senju.

"Isn't it during the last week of October?" Great, it meant it was right before the Valhalla fight. Those guys better not come here only to stir fights or I will whoop their asses myself.

"I see. I will ask the teacher tomorrow, to see if we can catch a spot." We distributed the work among us. First, we would search for inspiration and establish what kind of song we wanted to sing.