Christmas Eve~

So the area the bus would depart from was settled in front of my porch, I believed it was the best solution by far, not only could the early arrives take shelter inside mine or Takemichi's house from the cold, but I didn't need to stress about not making it on time myself. Of course, there was someone that dared to complain about the unfairness of this arrangement, but my simple argument back was.

"My money, my rules." So the morning was not too stressful on my front, since I already packed my bags yesterday, so all I ever needed to think about was putting on clothes, finishing my breakfast, and just waiting for the bus to arrive.

"Mom, dad, Kakucho is here, let's enthrall him into the deal we discussed." We were set on a family mission, Kazutora included once he realized it wouldn't be such a bad deal to have a younger brother.

"Kakucho dear, we heard about your situation, so have you thought about Michi's offer? In case you're wondering our family has enough income to take care of another kid, so as long you agree to be adopted we could settle it pretty easily." Mom began, and I nodded my head.

"Since dad's a lawyer there is no case he can't settle." We must have made him uncomfortable tho since he laughed nervously.

"Thank you, I will reconsider the offer." Kakucho let out, I guess it was time to set up a plan, so during the trip I could convince him enough for him to agree. I looked at Kazutora and he seemed to have had the same thought in mind.

When the bus arrived, it was complete chaos from the get-go, I who thought it would take mere ten minutes for all of us to settle into our designated seats, but in reality, it took more than thirty minutes. Even with my mom's help, because some teenagers couldn't count to save their lives. Dad was at this point on his way to work, but at least I knew he would be spending Christmas day with mom.

"So who are you sharing your seat with Michi?" Taiju was quick on asking when we were standing outside.

"The other titan." Was my reply.

"But I may sit alone if he pisses me off too much." I let out aware of South's antics.

"Come on Michi, I know you treasure me in your heart, we have after all so much in common." Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Taiju glared in his direction as if he was trying to start a fight, since they both were standing on the opposite sides of me, I was nearly sandwiched to death by their chest muscles.

"Ladies, calm down, and get your asses inside." Taiju just groaned while saying.

"If he gets on your bad side just let me know, I will certainly make sure to throw him off the bus, if the opportunity arrives."

"Thank you for your kind offer sir, but start taking your seat we need to depart someday." Then it was time for Draken to let out his complaints.

"So why are the seats arranged like this? Why are you refusing us to sit with whoever we want?"

"Listen, buddy have you ever been on a school trip where everyone sits with their buddies? Shit's too loud, I don't feel like dealing with a headache so early into the trip, beside you have no room to complain, after all, you're sitting with Emma today so call yourself lucky, considering it was a lottery."

"How can I be certain you didn't rig it." Of course, he wouldn't trust me.

"Because then my dear, I wouldn't sit beside South, and would less likely push Kisaki and Keisuke to sit beside each other."

"Point taken." Thankfully I eventually got the chance to go inside, only to see Taiju stirring some more trouble. Apparently, he wasn't happy seeing how much Kazutora was so chummy with his sister.