Kiss Kiss, Fall In Love~

Saturday was supposed to be stress-free, just me and the girls on a nice relaxing shopping spree, during the evening

Saturday was supposed to be stress-free, just me and the girls on a nice relaxing shopping spree, during the evening. But before I could step into that zone, forgetting about all the drama that was taking place all around me, I heard Takemichi yell my name across the street.

"Did he really have to ask for my presence right after lunch? I was considering taking a quick nap," I mumbled to myself and started to head downstairs. Cupid decided to join my quick adventure. So I put some shoes on and headed to his house, where I was quickly welcomed in.

"I'm here, what's up?" I asked stroking my cat's fur, imagining myself looking like a villain from a TV show. When my eyes landed on Takemichi's figure and I was led to his room, I could tell he was shaken up, possibly from finding out about Kisaki's nasty schemes.

"You holding up, bro?" I asked putting Cupid aside, opening my arms, ready to offer him a hug which was quickly rejected. Was he perhaps shy or simply convinced no one could beat Hinata's consoling secret techniques?

After I scooped up my cat, and we reached his room, I witnessed Chifuyu sitting there, were they already closely acquainted? No wonder, since they probably recognized each other from their previous encounters.

"Why did you ask her to come over?" He questioned Takemichi, that's what I wanted to know as well.

"I told you I had someone that could help us bring Baji back, and I meant Michi." Blondie didn't seem impressed, also when did I agree to become part of their secret collaboration?

"I understand that Baji-san has a crush on her, but I doubt Michi will agree on luring him back to Toman in exchange for a relationship... then again I doubt even that would work at this point." Did he really believe seducing guys was the only thing I had going for myself? Wasn't he just 2 days before asking me to seduce him back, where did this change of heart come from?

"Wait really?" Takemichi seemed shocked at the news.

"You didn't know?" Wasn't he paying attention to such details?

"Anyway, I have some questions for you, young lady!" I just stood there quite dazed as Chifuyu continued.

"What is that bullshit about liking Kisaki? Do you even know what kind of wicked things he's been up to?" Did he really believe a normal person could catch such details in a school setting when he was acting like a nerd?

"How can you be so oblivious?"

"The thing is... I'm not... I already know what this maniac is up to." Chifuyu in turn just fell to the floor caused of the sudden shock.

"Wait are you working for him or something? If not why haven't you said anything?" I sighed already exhausted by this conversation.

"Listen, everything is based on my speculations alone and intuitions. And rather than seeking out evidence, I rather make preparations for what's to come."